For any divorced/separated people over 40, how did you move on and find a real partner?

Too many guys get married too early and don't see the red flags. I've dated quite a few women and most of them are selfish. The Queen of Diamonds will beat you when she's able and the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.
I agree with you. The earliest any guy ought to even consider getting married is after he turns 27. Then, he has to date for a while to figure things out after getting burned badly a few times. It takes time. I got married at 29 and it did not work out. The best thing to do, in my humble opinion, is to stay single (though not celibate) until you get yourself safely and comfortably settled into your career and, essentially, with a roadmap drawn out for your future. Then you can think about marriage and starting a family.

I agree with you. The earliest any guy ought to even consider getting married is after he turns 27. Then, he has to date for a while to figure things out after getting burned badly a few times. It takes time. I got married at 29 and it did not work out. The best thing to do, in my humble opinion, is to stay single (though not celibate) until you get yourself safely and comfortably settled into your career and, essentially, with a roadmap drawn out for your future. Then you can think about marriage and starting a family.
I have enjoyed some great sex with quite a few women but none of them were considered marriage material by me.

I am much closer.to 50 than 40, I have too much personality and character tonde alone. I am most certainly done with Canada, if people want their East German system they can have it until we go belly-up, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I'd rather move to France, I can speak enough French to get by and I've forgotten so much that would return quickly after being immersed. Texas or Florida would be nice but too many Americans I believe are submissive patsies who submarine your system to help Canandian cops for self gain.

I have enjoyed some great sex with quite a few women but none of them were considered marriage material by me.
My rules these days is that she must be self-supporting, have her own home, be cute (a 7-ish), wear nothing bigger than a size 6 and nothing smaller than a c-cup. She had to have been born with a vagina too, which is something I feel like I should not have to say (but unfortunately must).

My rules these days is that she must be self-supporting, have her own home, be cute (a 7-ish), wear nothing bigger than a size 6 and nothing smaller than a c-cup. She had to have been born with a vagina too, which is something I feel like I should not have to say (but unfortunately must).
You are right about having a vagina. I have known some guys that were duped by a transexual.

I am much closer.to 50 than 40, I have too much personality and character tonde alone. I am most certainly done with Canada, if people want their East German system they can have it until we go belly-up, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I'd rather move to France, I can speak enough French to get by and I've forgotten so much that would return quickly after being immersed. Texas or Florida would be nice but too many Americans I believe are submissive patsies who submarine your system to help Canandian cops for self gain.
There's nowhere you can go that will make things better for you. The trouble is all in your declining mental health.

I strongly advise against trying to find a new partner until your psychologist has worked through some of your problems with you. The reason being that you're only going to attract women that are having the same problems.

Hear what Longrod is saying. He's given up on a long term relationship because he understands he can't fit in with the demands of a decent woman. He can only pretend he's found a fulfilling life with easy women. At least you understand that's not what is going to bring happiness for you.

Tread water for a while. When your mental health difficulties start to diminish, you'll find that the kind of women you need and want will be plenty, who approach you. Your personal situation at the moment is only going to be attractive to divorced JW's or religious cult women who are even more troubled and adrift in life than you.

There's nowhere you can go that will make things better for you. The trouble is all in your declining mental health.

I strongly advise against trying to find a new partner until your psychologist has worked through some of your problems with you. The reason being that you're only going to attract women that are having the same problems.

Hear what Longrod is saying. He's given up on a long term relationship because he understands he can't fit in with the demands of a decent woman. He can only pretend he's found a fulfilling life with easy women. At least you understand that's not what is going to bring happiness for you.

Tread water for a while. When your mental health difficulties start to diminish, you'll find that the kind of women you need and want will be plenty, who approach you. Your personal situation at the moment is only going to be attractive to divorced JW's or religious cult women who are even more troubled and adrift in life than you.
LOL. Nice try comrade, I've knwn that this is your angle because you are desperate to cover up the Stasi-like system we employ. I wonder if European agencies or the FBI think I have declining mental health when I provided 15 names and details of the spreading of anti-Americanism in a major U.S.corporation. Want me to email them and ask? I am as sharp as a knife and principled beyond your cults character.

So big boobies, small jeans and have a nice vagina? :)

Why ever would you expect that everyone found a life partner? Or even wanted one? Or even thought that finding a partner was moving on? Move ON! Get on with your life. You certainly don't need anyone. Didn't you learn anything from your past experience? Here is my advice. Quit being needy. The more needy you are the less interest any worthwhile woman will have in you.
I am not needy, I am a human being who desires companionship and purpose just like any other cerebral,.emotive homo sapien. What sick group of cowards denies people their Pursuit of Happiness and Self Determnation?

Last edited:
LOL. Nice try comrade, I've knwn that this is your angle because you are desperate to cover up the Stasi-like system we employ. I wonder if European agencies or the FBI think I have declining mental health when I provided 15 names and details of the spreading of anti-Americanism in a major U.S.corporation. Want me to email them and ask? I am as sharp as a knife and principled beyond your cults character.
Don't even try to find a long term companion right now. She will only turn out to be a reflection of your own personal turmoil.

When you're ready, or if you are ever ready, the woman with the greatest appeal to you will be your divorced wife.

Don't even try to find a long term companion right now. She will only turn out to be a reflection of your own personal turmoil.

When you're ready, or if you are ever ready, the woman with the greatest appeal to you will be your divorced wife.
This is why Canada is in sharp decline. Not even a few sympathetic Americans who share the Canadas Security Industrial Complexes view.of a Police state can provide enough support for our sysem. all we.do isndrw them down in the eyes of the International community. They will eventually realize this fact.

I am not needy, I am a human being who desires companionship and purpose just like any other cerebral,.emotive homo sapien. What sick group of cowards denies people their Pursuit of Happiness and Self Determnation?
Your pursuit isn't exactly making you happy. Your self determination is what got you where you are which is not only needy but begging for attention. You will attract predatory women who feed on needy men. But you already know that because that's what married you.
If you want companionship, get a dog. If you want purpose, join a bowling league. Either will attract women. Especially the dog.

I took a smokin' hot 17 yr old redhead to the alter almost 45 yrs ago

If we never had to get outta the sack, we'd still be together

Ah, to be a testosterone poisoned lad again... :dev3:

~S~

And do you meet any woman's criteria?

Loony.

🙄

Winter is coming to Canada and there must be hundreds of Canadian babes over 40ty. Move to Key West if you want an answer.

Forum List

Back