For all those here who's irrational hate of the TEA Party still borders on dementia

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Looking past all your pathetic, deranged, laughable attempts @ slander and libel yall have thrown @ us over the past year, I just have a SIMPLE QUESTION.

Why do yall have a problem with a small yet ever increasing, movement of private, law abiding citizens, who are very concerned with the obvious, undeniable, growth/reach of federal government, its Constitutionality, etc, VOICING AN OPINION?

THAT'S ALL THEY/WE HAVE DONE. Be it thru rallies, town hall meetings, voting, etc. I'm actually surprised yall didn't see this coming, an eventual movement that would question the events I listed above.

So, since that's ALL we're doing. WHY DO YALL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT? Don't like our freedom of speech? Right to assemble? I want an answer.

Btw, any silly, wacko attempts @ flaming, like "ZOMG RACIST TEA BAGGER NOOOOO!" will be laughed down, and iggied.

fear

it is easy to control a group that is being offered rewards to be loyal to a few at the top who run everything. it is difficult to control a group that has decided it doesnt want to give away its hard earned resources anymore and is run by the ordinary member who can and will revolt against the leaders if they don't represent him.

The left HATES the people in the Tea Party (their fellow Americans) because their SLAVE MASTERS told them they have to, because according to them, the Tea Party wants to take away all that FREE CANDY that the Progressive-Commie Party is PROMISING THEM.

Last edited:
they nare insane.

There is no other explanation.

They refuse facts.

Spew hate on our best knowledge (science).

They spew hate on people with educations.

They spew hate on educators.

They accept politically motivated rewrites of history.

They constantly make up lies about what their opponents believe.

They are addicted to the idiot ideas of the right that have repetedly been proven failures.

They will do anything to defend them.

Im tired of this pack of insane idiots, we need to find them a cure for their insanithy

they nare insane.

They refuse facts.

They are addicted to the idiot ideas of the right that have repetedly been proven failures.

Im tired of this pack of insane idiots, we need to find them a cure for their insanithy

LOL, speaking of SPEW.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
How do you feel about global warming?

did FDR cause the GD?

Do you think the edpartment of education should be abolished?

I gave the truths of what many of you beliecve in this thread , you people made up a bunch of idiot lies about what the left believes in this thread.

fear

it is easy to control a group that is being offered rewards to be loyal to a few at the top who run everything. it is difficult to control a group that has decided it doesnt want to give away its hard earned resources anymore and is run by the ordinary member who can and will revolt against the leaders if they don't represent him.

So maybe you might want to take a peak at who is behind the Tea Party Smear Campaign. Look quick... don't get caught... or you'll get thrown under the bus. ;)

The Tea party is the bastard child of a sluggish economy. Once the economy recovers, the Tea party will vanish, and be viewed as a silly groundswell of not-so-bright people who really didn't know what they were revolting against.

All of you will, at that point, distance yourselves from the 'Movement' and claim you were never a part of it.

lol, no wonder people can't stand a lefty, they believe themselves so much (better people) than others. thankfully they are a SMALL MINORITY and all we do is laugh at them.:lol:

How do you feel about global warming?

did FDR cause the GD?

Do you think the edpartment of education should be abolished?

I gave the truths of what many of you beliecve in this thread , you people made up a bunch of idiot lies about what the left believes in this thread.

I believe the Department of Education needs reform. It needs to apply true American Federalist Principles to it's foundation, by examining what works best, from all of the 50 States, and advancing that which is proven. The Bullshit needs to go. We cannot maintain our present course. We need Skilled independent thinkers, not Parrots, Robots, and clones. Independent thinkers are more work, that is the down side. The up side is more bases get covered, by people who see what others don't. This talent and behavior in all of us should be rewarded, not punished. Maybe it's more human nature, than politics, but conforming is not always a good thing. Prefer Liberty to control.

You do realize there are those on the right who want the DOE dead right?

My whole post was full of things the right actually believes.

The first few right leaning posters in this thread posting out right fantasies about what the left believes.

To many of you fantasy is reality

My whole post was full of things the right actually believes.

The first few right leaning posters in this thread posting out right fantasies about what the left believes.

To many of you fantasy is reality

Not so dear, YOU have no idea what I believe, so stop Pretending you do.
I will tell you I don't agree with anything you believe.

Last edited:
[ QUOTE=Intense;3177005]
fear

So maybe you might want to take a peak at who is behind the Tea Party Smear Campaign. Look quick... don't get caught... or you'll get thrown under the bus. ;)[/QUOTE]

you mean republican leadership? hahaha. they should be very afraid!

they nare insane.

They refuse facts.

Thanks for that laugh.:lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back