'Food stamp recipients animals'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Republican Senate Hopeful: Food Stamps Users Are Lazy ?Animals? | Occupy Democrats
First food stamp users were moochers. Then, they were “entitled”. Now, apparently, some Republicans believe that they are like wild animals.

Wednesday, Dr. Annette Bosworth, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate literally compared food stamp recipients to animals in this offensive Facebook post:
boz_anima.jpg

Wanna bet this hypocrite says she's christian, pro-life and "supports" the troops?

Most food stamp recipients are white, elderly, children and many are vets and their families.

And, since when does the food stamp program "distribute free meals"? If they do, its the first I've heard of it.

For the usual rw deniers, don't even bother whining about the source. There's no way you can deny she actually wrote that vicious garbage.

That is an excellent analogy! Of course we don't feed wild animals because they will become dependent on hand outs and lose the ability to feed themselves. Isn't that just how it worked in Africa with generations who no longer even know how to hunt, gather or fish. All they know is standing in line at a UN feeding station.

That is an excellent analogy! Of course we don't feed wild animals because they will become dependent on hand outs and lose the ability to feed themselves. Isn't that just how it worked in Africa with generations who no longer even know how to hunt, gather or fish. All they know is standing in line at a UN feeding station.

link? :doubt:

USMB's dopey rw hyperbole Queen. :blahblah: :anj_stfu:

link? :doubt:

USMB's dopey rw hyperbole Queen. :blahblah: :anj_stfu:
Link? are you saying poor American's have not become dependant on food stamps and other entitlement programs?

Animal's can now recieve foodstamps. I guess I'll give Duke a bath tonight. So I can sign him up tomorrow.

All this talk about the nature of food stamp recipients—their resolve, their recidivism—is becoming so trite, so yesterday's news.

IMHO it woulda been a lot more fun if Ms. Bosworth had instead said something about tramp-stamp recipients.

not the first, remember:

Controversial comments on the poor
In January 2010, Bauer came under fire for comparing public school children who receive free lunches to stray animals who should not be fed.[11] "My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals," Bauer said during a town hall meeting. "You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't... think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better." Bauer made the comment as part of an argument that people should lose government benefits if they fail drug tests or don't attend parent-teacher conferences or Parent-Teacher Association meetings.[12] The Associated Press reported that Bauer was a child of divorce who benefited from free lunches himself.[13]
André Bauer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
?

Republican Senate Hopeful: Food Stamps Users Are Lazy ?Animals? | Occupy Democrats
First food stamp users were moochers. Then, they were “entitled”. Now, apparently, some Republicans believe that they are like wild animals.

Wednesday, Dr. Annette Bosworth, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate literally compared food stamp recipients to animals in this offensive Facebook post:
boz_anima.jpg

Wanna bet this hypocrite says she's christian, pro-life and "supports" the troops?

Most food stamp recipients are white, elderly, children and many are vets and their families.

And, since when does the food stamp program "distribute free meals"? If they do, its the first I've heard of it.

For the usual rw deniers, don't even bother whining about the source. There's no way you can deny she actually wrote that vicious garbage.

I wonder if she considers elderly people who get Meals on Wheels to be animals too.

At least half of the folks on this board who are so against food stamps and other social welfare programs are either now or will be on Social Security and Medicaid, an may well, one day, if they need to, be using the Meals on Wheels program. They are such hypocrites.

They also most likely take advantage of every tax credit and loophole they can, etc. Something about people who live in glass houses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back