"Follow the Science" and "Trust the Science"

Explain this in light of the "one way" grocery aisles.

The one way grocery aisles helps to keep people from being face to face when they go by each other walking in opposite directions down the rows. It was a simple thing, I had to laugh at how many people were triggered by it.

The one way grocery aisles helps to keep people from being face to face when they go by each other walking in opposite directions down the rows. It was a simple thing, I had to laugh at how many people were triggered by it.

It is monumentally stupid.

Lol Vaccines that you can still get covid and spread it. Changung the definition of vaccine doesnt fix that

Stop trying to equate the infections of the unvaccinated to the vaccinated. …They are not the same

The Unvaccinated are many more times likely to catch COVID, be hospitalized and DIE

Stop trying to equate the infections of the unvaccinated to the vaccinated. …They are not the same

The Unvaccinated are many more times likely to catch COVID, be hospitalized and DIE
With 4 comorbids and 81.

Cheap drugs would have stopped all this. Push your drug addiction somewhere else.

I lost all faith in science when it was caught fudging global warming data and suddenly people's gender isn't absolute

It was really not a big deal. The same people that will obediently follow a snaking line of people for 2 hours at Disney to ride a ride were freaking out about one way grocery aisles.
Are you SURE that everyone who questioned the draconian response to covid19 visits DisneyLand?

Meanwhile Trudeau has upped the anti and is moving to punish enablers who support the terrorist truckers in Canada with a donation

Naturally you are fine with that I assume

I lost all faith in science when it was caught fudging global warming data and suddenly people's gender isn't absolute

Don't lose faith in science. Genuine science is good.

It's the LIbtARd mockery of “science” that is to be rejected. In many cases, it is the almost exact opposite of genuine science.

When someone who lays claim to “science” tries to tell you that Bruce Jenner is a woman, or that a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus cannot get through the 50-micron or wider gaps in a mask, then you know that what he is calling “science” is bullshit.

B2B10564-8BC6-490B-9573-03A7219A2B0A.jpeg

Yep.

Forum List

Back