Folks, We Need To Hit The Re-Set

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel
Fact checker needed in aisle 3
7d6965fdc7798a361d36ce9d680d-KHAN.jpg

When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button. Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens. That's re-set worthy right there alone.

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel that DEMANDS a re-set. ANY time a parties actions lead to the DEATH of American citizens THAT demands a re-set.

Two border agents died and NOBODY is going to jail? Four men in Libya died and nobody is going to jail? We have a government RIGHT NOW that no matter how much wrong they do NOBODY goes to jail.

People often argue that justice TRUE justice only happens when ALL citizens stand equal under the rule of law and of that I agree. What we are missing here I think is NOT expanding that to GOVERNMENT. So the statement really SHOULD be "Justice TRUE justice is only seen when ALL citizens AND government stand equal under the rule of law.

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

We have two rogue parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.

Or... you could just leave.

You whiney bitch.

When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button.

You should have thought of that in '03.
That's interesting. I wonder if in this general election Hillary will explain a vote for the authorization of force was not the wrong vote, because at that point Saddam refused to let inspectors in ... and he might have had something to hurt us with. But, in the spring of 03, there was no reason to invade based on any danger we had any reason to suspect he posed to us. She should have been one of the few saying "wait a minute here, and let's think this through."

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

If you're talking about the Founding Fathers you're a century off, Einstein.
What did the framers base their writings on?

Ah, good point if you're talking about the philosophers of the enlightenment.

But you're still a deranged wingnut.

He's got a 214 IQ.....we can't expect him to pay attention to such minute details.
What DID the framers base their writings on idiot?

Sorry, dummy. There is no squirming out of it. You don't know your centuries. You can't spell simple words and you have no idea when to use bold and caps for emphasis.

You fucked up.........and this lame attempt to save face will fail.

What did the framers base their writings on?

Ah, good point if you're talking about the philosophers of the enlightenment.

But you're still a deranged wingnut.

He wasn't.

I think some people, rather than hit the reset button, need to unplug their TVs and AM radios and leave them unplugged.

Their computers, too.

He's got a 214 IQ.....we can't expect him to pay attention to such minute details.

Sorry, dummy. There is no squirming out of it. You don't know your centuries. You can't spell simple words and you have no idea when to use bold and caps for emphasis.

i use BOLD because it better DEFINES the letters for me. As to your other complaints? YOU CAN SUCK MY FU#KING ASS.

When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button. Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens. That's re-set worthy right there alone.

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel that DEMANDS a re-set. ANY time a parties actions lead to the DEATH of American citizens THAT demands a re-set.

Two border agents died and NOBODY is going to jail? Four men in Libya died and nobody is going to jail? We have a government RIGHT NOW that no matter how much wrong they do NOBODY goes to jail.

People often argue that justice TRUE justice only happens when ALL citizens stand equal under the rule of law and of that I agree. What we are missing here I think is NOT expanding that to GOVERNMENT. So the statement really SHOULD be "Justice TRUE justice is only seen when ALL citizens AND government stand equal under the rule of law.

We have two rouge parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.

Oh no! Two rouge parties!! That's an awful color for politics. You imbecile.
3a679f568afa6682d88e3f2214f2-Vladimir_Putin-6.jpg

No fury. I already told you I don't go that way. I'm flattered by your offer,but I'm just not into that.

i use BOLD because it better DEFINES the letters for me. As to your other complaints? YOU CAN SUCK MY FU#KING ASS.
You're legally blind AND you have a permit to carry?

Sorry, something is wrong with your claims

I already own your ass, dummy.

Forum List

Back