Folks. The awful truth I and others have warned for over a year. Early Covid treatments were surrpressed for anti-Trump political reasons.

Unfortunately the leaders like Fauci have been telling lies...and it's a shame that this thing has been so politicized.

Like the known results of Guilian Bar syndrome of the AstraZeneca vaccine method...which also includes the sinopharm formula and Sputnic formula...
The mRNA formula is newer and more well tolerated...but its limited in supply...which instantly makes the countries with access to it targeted by misinformation campaigns with social media by those who can't get access to them...usually those opposed to Westernized lifestyles. (Iran, Russia, PRC, and Africa...but the PRC is staying out of this one...they already got too many eyes on them for other things)
Your rant is delirious. American prisoners have no access to India's Covaxin. Your ego seems to require crucifixion in front of the other prisoners "To point to stupidity, and transfix it." (Foucault, Theatrum philosophicum)

Your rant is incorrect from the start, Dipshit. AstraZeneca uses a chimp virus, the others do not. Duh

Get vaccinated you fucking idiots
And that's pretty much the sum total of the leftist "argument": never mind making a case, just demand that people do what you want.

Not even any viable arguments as to why we should obey them. Just disproven lies and fearmongering that have already failed. No validation for their claimed authority over us; no validation for why it is in our best interest to obey them; just a demand that we obey.

Suppressing and smearing the multiple, cheap effective and safe treatments for Covid is one of the worst things the Democrats, Fauci and the Media have ever done. Many thousands of people died needlessly worldwide.

Well, covid IS Fauci's brainchild, after all.

You don't expect a parent to kill their own child, do you?

Not even any viable arguments as to why we should obey them. Just disproven lies and fearmongering that have already failed. No validation for their claimed authority over us; no validation for why it is in our best interest to obey them; just a demand that we obey.
Schools no longer teach civics these days, and so these children do not have any idea whatsoever as to the relationship between an actual citizen and the government. They understand neither the responsibilities nor the rights invested in being a citizen, so they do not understand that the government work for US ,and not the other way around.

They act more like Royal subjects in their groveling submission to the power structure.

The studies I posted Moonbat
My original question:
How were the "multiple, cheap effective, and safe treatments" suppressed? You morons went on and on about hydroxychloroquine, disinfectant, etc. No one suppressed you.

And your response is to direct me to published sources? Are you really this big of a moron? If it was published and accessible, ergo, it was not suppressed. My point, exactly.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times. Even a moron like you would get it eventually. Good luck.

My original question:
How were the "multiple, cheap effective, and safe treatments" suppressed? You morons went on and on about hydroxychloroquine, disinfectant, etc. No one suppressed you.

And your response is to direct me to published sources? Are you really this big of a moron? If it was published and accessible, ergo, it was not suppressed. My point, exactly.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times. Even a moron like you would get it eventually. Good luck.
Did they ever approve of them..............well NOPE.........Not even emergency use..

So............yeah they were suppressed........and they have fired doctors from hospitals for using the drug.

Did they ever approve of them..............well NOPE.........Not even emergency use..

So............yeah they were suppressed........and they have fired doctors from hospitals for using the drug.
Is English your second language? Do you know the meaning of the word "suppressed"? You may want to get hold of a good dictionary. Help you look less of a fool than you appear.

Thanks for playing. Now, fuck off, moron. Wasted enough time on you.

Forum List

Back