FNC’s Carlson: Kamala Harris a ‘Power-Hungry Buffoon Posing as a Competent Adult’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
On Friday’s broadcast of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson ripped Vice President Kamala Harris for her lackluster tenure in the role and questioned who was really in charge of the Biden administration.

According to the FNC host, President Joe Biden’s “senility” meant more power for Harris.

Transcript as follows:

CARLSON: In one of her first official acts as Vice President back in February, Kamala Harris decided to declare what she called a national emergency and right away, that seems strange. Normally, it’s the President’s job to declare national emergencies.

The Vice President’s job is to oversee vice — just kidding. We’re not actually sure what the Vice President’s job is, but it’s definitely not that. But Kamala Harris did it anyway, in the pages of Jeff Bezos’s personal newspaper, “The Washington Post.” This new national emergency, Kamala Harris informed us is quote, ‘The mass exodus of women from the workplace.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Nobody delivers a monologue better, I declare. No one can convince me this isn’t Barack Obama serving a third term behind the scenes.
He said as much:

Obama Says He Wants a Third Term Through a 'Front Man' - We'll Do It Live

This is like a no lose situation for Democrats. Harris and Biden can say all the stupid shit they want and have their propaganda arm, the MSM, blame it on Trump or DeSantis or Marjorie Green or Josh Hawley or any other Republican who makes Democrats look stupid at a particular time. The MSM is already at work fixing upcoming elections against Republicans.

I'm going to disagree with Obama being in charge. White liberal democrats no questionably control the party. In 2008 democrats knew the only way to get Obama elected was with a white VP, and even though Biden was appointed and not elected in 2020, democrats knew they once again needed a white guy to carry the ticket. Biden and Harris both will follow orders to keep there status and both understand their lack of popularity keeps them in check. Dems knew they were going to have strict controls over Biden which he clearly has agreed to. I doubt they thought they would need the same for Harris

..plain and simple--she is a PROVEN dumbass and racist = she fell for the Smollet hoax

So Carlson had another of his usual batshit crazy nightly rants, and trump supporters believed his bullshit. How is that different from any other day?

She got to where she is not because she is smart. She got there for another reason...and so far...she is not impressing either side as presidential. I think even she knows she is in over her head.

Forum List

Back