Fmr Louisiana House Rep. David Duke Hammers Israel Controlling Our Politicians/Wars

The name "David Duke", earned or not, raises questions of racism, tainting the message being offered. It would be akin to opponents of same sex marriage quoting Westboro.

I disagree, I guess because I am a Christian and I follow Jesus example, he did not write off the value or worth of anyone in that fashion.

The words David Duke speaks or writes should be the issue, not the racism of others, hate filled human beings hate of him.

Your words speak mostly about you.

So what do you think of homosexuals and SSM?

David Duke is a well known KKK member and a white supremacist. How did he become relevant?

Well, he was relevant enough to get elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives in the most wealthiest districts of that state. Forget his past. He hasn't been with the Klan in over 30 years. Did you agree with what he said in the interview?

I already know he's anti semite. I don't need to pay attention to the interview.

David Duke is a well known KKK member and a white supremacist. How did he become relevant?

When he became part of the new conservative consensus on issues like Syria.

I've had to listen to my share of accusations that I was anti-semitic because I'm against Middle East interventionism,

now it's you people's turn in the barrel.

The same David Duke is the Former Grand Imperial Wiazard Klu Klux Klan.
That doesn't mean nothing he says is factual and credible.

Nice to see you use such hateful, bigoted, anti-semitc, racist and homophobic source. Let's us know your mind set.
Anyone who pays attention to U.S.' relationship with Israel has cause to objectively consider what Duke has to say about this issue. The source is not relevant in every example because even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Drudge Report has a interview with David Duke and it's very riveting what he says about what Israel is doing and has been doing. Matt Drudge is Jewish so I'm astonished he would put this interview up. Duke lashes out at Zionists who he says is pulling the strings behind the scenes with these middle east wars and controlling our politicians, banking system and media. Is he correct?

PressTV - Israel real terrorist power in today?s world: David Duke

Well I guess I have to add more to my CC list of ignorant souls on the planet.

This has jack shit to do with Israel. On the other hand it has everything to do with Qatar and the Saudis and last time I looked they weren't Zionists.

They are the ones pulling the strings on Syria to the tune of multi millions poured in to support the *cough* rebels aka terrorists to topple Assad.

Can everyone stop with the Israel bullshit now?

The average American citizen has No idea the U.S. is ruled and controlled by a ZOG shadow government cabal that takes it's marching orders directly from Tel Aviv. .. :cool:
Bullshit Sunni. TRY the House of SAUD...
The house of Saud is also basically just a vassal of the Israeli government. .. :cool:

They work together for true. I find it very disturbing that so many feel that Assad must be removed and "we can deal with AQ later".

That is Qatar speaking. Never forget how the Emir holds America by the balls here. Only military base in the middle east AND started and runs Al Jazeera.

Sunnis and Shia and Christians all have supported Assad in the past and the present.

Those who wish to present this as an "uprising" are liars.

Those who wish to present this as "sunni vs shia" are liars.

This is strictly about Qatar's wish to depose Assad for their natural gas pipeline.

Belief in God has nothing to do with it nitwit.

It's all about power and money. .. :cool:

Has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GOD...nitwit.

God says to leave him out of this.

At 11 o'clock this morning on a hill in the middle of nowhere watching sand hill cranes fly over my head in formation heading south, I heard Him say...

embrace me child of mine

Oh and be nicer to the liberals on the US message board.

Ok, I'm lying about the be nicer part....

:eusa_angel:

Well, he was relevant enough to get elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives in the most wealthiest districts of that state. Forget his past. He hasn't been with the Klan in over 30 years. Did you agree with what he said in the interview?

When was the last time that racist fuck ever got elected to anything? About 20 years ago. He is about as relevant as last week's fish, and stinks more.

Drudge Report has a interview with David Duke and it's very riveting what he says about what Israel is doing and has been doing. Matt Drudge is Jewish so I'm astonished he would put this interview up. Duke lashes out at Zionists who he says is pulling the strings behind the scenes with these middle east wars and controlling our politicians, banking system and media. Is he correct?

PressTV - Israel real terrorist power in today?s world: David Duke

Why are you astonished?

The quickest way to shut down sensible anti-War debate is to tar it with a character like David Duke.

Forum List

Back