Fmr Louisiana House Rep. David Duke Hammers Israel Controlling Our Politicians/Wars

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Drudge Report has a interview with David Duke and it's very riveting what he says about what Israel is doing and has been doing. Matt Drudge is Jewish so I'm astonished he would put this interview up. Duke lashes out at Zionists who he says is pulling the strings behind the scenes with these middle east wars and controlling our politicians, banking system and media. Is he correct?

PressTV - Israel real terrorist power in today?s world: David Duke

For people concerned about the influence of AIPAC/Israel/Mossad in the US, Duke doesn't do any favors.

The tribalism and racism exposed in the interview cannot be underestimated. As far as current events, the tyranny of AIPAC is being tested with the Obama/Kerry Syria Charade, but they have several layers of backup plans no doubt. And good points about the real danger to the USA, which is of course, the zionist regime.

• Banned
David Duke is a well known KKK member and a white supremacist. How did he become relevant?

Well, he was relevant enough to get elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives in the most wealthiest districts of that state. Forget his past. He hasn't been with the Klan in over 30 years. Did you agree with what he said in the interview?

Last edited:
Drudge Report has a interview with David Duke and it's very riveting what he says about what Israel is doing and has been doing. Matt Drudge is Jewish so I'm astonished he would put this interview up. Duke lashes out at Zionists who he says is pulling the strings behind the scenes with these middle east wars and controlling our politicians, banking system and media. Is he correct?

Isn't this what Duke was saying 10 years ago, and 20 years ago?

This is not news.

Looks like David Duke and Louis Farrakhan found something to unite them under the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" spectrum.

The same David Duke is the Former Grand Imperial Wiazard Klu Klux Klan.

Nice to see you use such hateful, bigoted, anti-semitc, racist and homophobic source. Let's us know your mind set.

The same David Duke is the Former Grand Imperial Wiazard Klu Klux Klan.
What does that have to do with what he stated in the interview? Did you agree with Duke that the Jewish lobby has influence on our politicians? Do you agree that Jews control the media and that they influence our actions in the middle east?

Perhaps Duke should consult the House of Saud? :eusa_whistle:

The average American citizen has No idea the U.S. is ruled and controlled by a ZOG shadow government cabal that takes it's marching orders directly from Tel Aviv. .. :cool:

This is not news.

Its news because he is a Congressmen and he is speaking truths about Israel that are relevant to America today.

For people concerned about the influence of AIPAC/Israel/Mossad in the US, Duke doesn't do any favors.

Explain.

The name "David Duke", earned or not, raises questions of racism, tainting the message being offered. It would be akin to opponents of same sex marriage quoting Westboro.

I disagree, I guess because I am a Christian and I follow Jesus example, he did not write off the value or worth of anyone in that fashion.

The words David Duke speaks or writes should be the issue, not the racism of others, hate filled human beings hate of him.

Your words speak mostly about you.

This is not news.

Its news because he is a Congressmen and he is speaking truths about Israel that are relevant to America today.

David Duke is a congressman?

He gave that interview because it was a photo op for him to plug his website and his new book. Memri is the only one who would have him...heheh.

Last edited:

The name "David Duke", earned or not, raises questions of racism, tainting the message being offered. It would be akin to opponents of same sex marriage quoting Westboro.

I disagree, I guess because I am a Christian and I follow Jesus example, he did not write off the value or worth of anyone in that fashion.

The words David Duke speaks or writes should be the issue, not the racism of others, hate filled human beings hate of him.

Your words speak mostly about you.

What are you talking about? Have you been drinking...the blood of jebus christ?

Forum List

Back