Flying out of Tucson airport tonight and the terminal is full of illegal immigrants released into the US with their DHS paperwork.

IMG_1471.jpeg

They are all flying to the city of their choice.
All flying to the city of their choice? Are you kidding me? What is the USA, a tourist package? That makles the American taxpayer and citizen the biggest suckers in the world. These people are invaders, they have illegally invaded the country. It is an attack, a war of invasion. These people are unknown, no documentation, from every part of the world. They could be carrying anything, intending anything. They should be at the very least jailed, charged and thrown out, at the worst shot for trespassing. They have no choices, no cities, no flights.

How would you like to pay 600 bucks for a ticket and get on a plane full of immigrants with unknown medical status and unknown communicable diseases?
I'm afraid that would be yet another disrupted flight, forced to land prematurely, because they would have to probably take me off at gunpoint in handcuffs to stop me from throwing some of these people out the door of the airplane at 10,000 feet, because to sit there and willingly take that would be to agree with the decision. The people enabling and authorizing these actions need taken into custody under arrest and prosecuted for sedition against the USA.

The complacency you're witnessing is the root of the problem in the first place......we allow our elections to get rigged.... we get what we deserve.

I would not try to disagree with you. And isn't that really at the heart of things? Take Trump. He knew he should not have lost that election. He knew he did not lose it unless some real shenanigans were going on. Like his inquiry into Biden that prompted the democrats to impeach him, that tells me that Trump must have really been close to exposing something the USA or deep state didn't want exposed, and now that the impeachment and all the rest have not worked, and a few thousand people showed up at the capitol angry over the fraud election of 2020, they realized that this whole J6 thing was something they had to stop in its trackes, shut down, and treat as the greatest threat since Chernobyl.

And should people try to organize, like some of these small groups like the Proud Boys and whoever else, they too must be treated as the worst thing since the Black Plague because, should the people of this country, 300 million of us or even 100 million, really decide to stop being complacent and take notice, demand accountability, and see things fixed, that could be a real problem for the deep state, question is, what would they do, arrest 50 million people? Shoot them? Accuse them of being domestic terrorists and the greatest threat to the country?

Isn't that what Biden is trying to make out MAGA as being? Isn't that exactly what Biden has claimed of millions of people?

C136F4EB99B3F.jpeg

1690680866724.png

1685530872732.jpg

1662075549690.png

1644190355366.png

All flying to the city of their choice? Are you kidding me? What is the USA, a tourist package? That makles the American taxpayer and citizen the biggest suckers in the world. These people are invaders, they have illegally invaded the country. It is an attack, a war of invasion. These people are unknown, no documentation, from every part of the world. They could be carrying anything, intending anything. They should be at the very least jailed, charged and thrown out, at the worst shot for trespassing. They have no choices, no cities, no flights.

I'm afraid that would be yet another disrupted flight, forced to land prematurely, because they would have to probably take me off at gunpoint in handcuffs to stop me from throwing some of these people out the door of the airplane at 10,000 feet, because to sit there and willingly take that would be to agree with the decision. The people enabling and authorizing these actions need taken into custody under arrest and prosecuted for sedition against the USA.
I've been watching the local interviews and I kid you not. They all have a friend or family member or some other POC (drug Cartel?) and part of the new "process" is to get them to their city of choice either by plane, train or bus. That's where we're at my friend.

The 1960's will be the decade where our death warrants were signed future history books will proclaim. Of course, the future nation will be impoverished and those who could read of the survivors will be a smaller percentage.
That's a damn fact. I was there during the 60s when our White future was doomed. At least I got to participate in beating the shit out of unruly negroes in the streets. It was breathtaking in my young days

If they have DHS paperwork they aren't illegal.
Yes they are. They never acquired a visa to enter legally. They are called give ups they turn themselves in to border patrol. It's fucking garbage. All them travel through multiple countries to get here. They are not "refugees". You leftist pos.

Yes they are. They never acquired a visa to enter legally. They are called give ups they turn themselves in to border patrol. It's fucking garbage. All them travel through multiple countries to get here. They are not "refugees". You leftist pos.
And yet the fact remains that if they have DHS paperwork they aren't illegal.

They are all flying to the city of their choice. How would you like to pay 600 bucks for a ticket and get on a plane full of immigrants with unknown medical status and unknown communicable diseases?
Better that than get on a plane full of MAGATS all smelling and sounding like Trump.

Forum List

Back