Fluoride can actually make you stupid study finds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fluoride Can Actually Make You Stupid, Study Finds
The next time somebody tries to tell you that there is no scientific evidence proving that fluoride chemicals are harmful to human health, simply point them to a new study review recently published in the Institute of Environmental Health Sciencesjournal Environmental Health Perspectivesthat shows, for something like the 25th time now, that fluoride damages brain development and leads to significantly lower IQ levels in humans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some wonder why we have such high rates of stupidity and why those who suffer from it don't know it, can't see it, etc. Holes in the brain will do that to people.
Your getting this in your tooth paste, you drink it and no it's not the NATURAL fluoride found in the earth anyone who think that go get your head checked.

upload_2018-3-1_8-38-59.png

Fluoride Can Actually Make You Stupid, Study Finds
The next time somebody tries to tell you that there is no scientific evidence proving that fluoride chemicals are harmful to human health, simply point them to a new study review recently published in the Institute of Environmental Health Sciencesjournal Environmental Health Perspectivesthat shows, for something like the 25th time now, that fluoride damages brain development and leads to significantly lower IQ levels in humans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some wonder why we have such high rates of stupidity and why those who suffer from it don't know it, can't see it, etc. Holes in the brain will do that to people.
Your getting this in your tooth paste, you drink it and no it's not the NATURAL fluoride found in the earth anyone who think that go get your head checked.

View attachment 179682

is this from your insane scientology site again?

:cuckoo:

• Banned
See, I tried to tell my mom I shouldn't brush my teeth so much.

Oh the holes are getting to you... Yah see YOU CAN BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH VERY NATURAL PRODUCTS FOOL........... They sell tooth paste without the shit in it dumbass. lol

• Banned

Fluoride Does Not Reduce Tooth Decay-But THIS Does!

and there are people who haven't used fluoride for years and their teeth are GORGEOUS.....

I have my own teeth and I’m old. It’s worked for me.

Moonbat strikes again! Should be more concerned with Chemtrails and Operation Jade Helm.

Needs to report to one of the abandoned Walmarts connected by underground tunnels for immediate deprogramming.

Mods - move to Conspiracy Theories

I have my own teeth and I’m old. It’s worked for me.

Yep - I grew up in the 60s when the "fluoride is a commie plot" thing was going. Didn't get the fluoride coatings and though I had some in bottled water as a kid - didn't help a whole lot. I've probably had over a hundred cavities not to mention root canals and worse.

Daughter had the coatings and various other treatments when she was little. Entire 22 year old life - ONE CAVITY

Moonbat strikes again! Should be more concerned with Chemtrails and Operation Jade Helm.

Needs to report to one of the abandoned Walmarts connected by underground tunnels for immediate deprogramming.

Mods - move to Conspiracy Theories

next there will be an article about chem trails. :cuckoo:

Oh it gets worse than that - Probably something about how Parkland was a false flag with link to Infowars. :wink:

Forum List

Back