Italian psychiatrist: Muslims will outbreed Europeans and take over the continent

Do you purposely post everything I do I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY g.b.
LOL you always post the same chit I do bahahh

well those girls that were raped , if the babies are born they will be 'muslim' .------------- and concerning the posts headline . It is my opinion that its the WESTERN World that is dying Bro .

Italian psychiatrist: Muslims will outbreed Europeans and take over the continent

when one Muslim in the north of England spoke out against the gang rape of white girls by members of his own community, he said he received death threats from fellow Muslims in Britain for saying so. we are indeed witnessing "The Strange Death Of Europe"

"Muslims" and "Europeans" are two different characterizations, Dumbass. One is a religion, the other is an inhabitant of a given continent. They are not mutually exclusive.

What a moron.

Mark Steyn wrote about this over 10 years ago.
51UXVR1IQAL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

as i said , IF those raped girls have the kids , the kids will be 'muslim' DAngel .

correct me if i am mistaken but muslim book says that any kid born from a muslim is muslim . That being said there is 'rape jihad' which some muslims practice DAngel .

correct me if i am mistaken but muslim book says that any kid born from a muslim is muslim . That being said there is 'rape jihad' which some muslims practice DAngel .
You are missing the point.

It doesn't matter what the rape culture teaches. Get that thru your head.

Besides that, you CANNOT be born into a religion. You CHOOSE religion.

The two libs posting explain WHY Europe is losing their culture.

They bend over and accept whatever their conquerors tell them

Forum List

Back