Florina- Dares Obama and Hillary to Watch Planned Parenthood Videos

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
She hit it on the head. She dares them to watch.

Do you think they have the stomach to do so?

-Geaux

============================================

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina dared Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama to watch the Planned Parenthood videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, and declared, “if we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us” at Wednesday’s primetime debate on CNN.

Fiorina stated, “Iran and Planned Parenthood. One has something to do with the defense of security of this nation. The other has something to do with the defense of the character of this nation.

Fiorina: I Dare Hillary, Obama To Watch PP Vids, 'Shame On Us' If We Can't Force Obama To Veto Defunding - Breitbart

She makes the mistake of thinking that Obuma, and the Hildebeast have morals, ethics and principles ....it's been shown that ALMOST ALL DemocRAT politicians have to lack these qualities in order to lie and cheat the American people!

She hit it on the head. She dares them to watch.

Do you think they have the stomach to do so?

-Geaux

============================================

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina dared Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama to watch the Planned Parenthood videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, and declared, “if we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us” at Wednesday’s primetime debate on CNN.

Fiorina stated, “Iran and Planned Parenthood. One has something to do with the defense of security of this nation. The other has something to do with the defense of the character of this nation.

Fiorina: I Dare Hillary, Obama To Watch PP Vids, 'Shame On Us' If We Can't Force Obama To Veto Defunding - Breitbart

I agree. They should watch the vids, unedited and in their fullness. PP needs to go.

On this issue, I side more with the Right.

Forum List

Back