Florida's New "felons can vote" law favors Democrats?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I find this passage fascinating because whether they know it or not the authors of this article offer us a valuable insight into the heart & soul of what a Democrat really is.

Trump, Democrats can take 2020 clues from midterm elections

One bright note for Democrats in Florida was the passage of Amendment 4, which will restore voting rights to most felons when they complete their sentences and probation, adding 1.4 million possible voters to the rolls. It’s unclear how this group of people will affect the 2020 election.

Why does the author of the article assume that this is a boon to the Democrats? Is the author inferring that most of those people are minorities?

I wonder if the Democrats would continue to feel this way if those who have their privileges restored decide to vote as conservatives.?

Jo

I find this passage fascinating because whether they know it or not the authors of this article offer us a valuable insight into the heart & soul of what a Democrat really is.

One bright note for Democrats in Florida was the passage of Amendment 4, which will restore voting rights to most felons when they complete their sentences and probation, adding 1.4 million possible voters to the rolls. It’s unclear how this group of people will affect the 2020 election.

Why does the author of the article assume that this is a boon to the Democrats? Is the author inferring that most of those people are minorities?

I wonder if the Democrats would continue to feel this way if those who have their privileges restored decide to vote as conservatives.?

Jo
Like the good racists the good people in the Klan can do?

Jo

Why don't you ask the Democratic party ? That's where the KKK comes from.
Oh let me guess! You're an urban Democrat and you didn't really pay attention in school because you didn't have to!

Jo

Jo

Oh let me guess! You're an urban Democrat and you didn't really pay attention in school because you didn't have to!

Jo
I know where they came from and know where they are NOW Good little republicans,,, Did you graduate HS ?

Jo
Because Democrats are a bunch of "college educated" criminals.
:laughing0301:

Jo

I voted no one that one.

Jo

Jo
I know where they came from and know where they are NOW Good little republicans,,, Did you graduate HS ?

I seriously doubt you know where they are now. I'm sure I know where you think they are. Affirmative action much?

Jo

Not serious OP. Everyone knows criminals vote democrat. This is further made worse by the fact that criminals are overwhelmingly not white. Those people also vote democrat.

They should have never let it pass. We should be restricting, not broadening voting rights.

Not serious OP. Everyone know criminals vote democrat. This is further made worse by the fact that criminals are overwhelmingly not white. Those people also vote democrat.

You say that criminals vote Democrat..
I'm not challenging your statement but I would like you to write more about it.

Jo

Republicans fight for the rights of school shooters to own guns. Then they call Democrats criminals. I don’t get it.

Jo
It is a good strategy, there is no way these felons are going to vote conservative. They are going to rely on the nanny state for a living obviously

Not serious OP. Everyone know criminals vote democrat. This is further made worse by the fact that criminals are overwhelmingly not white. Those people also vote democrat.

You say that criminals vote Democrat..
I'm not challenging your statement but I would like you to write more about it.

Jo

Criminals are in essence their core interest group.

"KILL THE COPS, KILL THE COPS!"

Jo

No. Idiot. They are inferring that returning citizens know that Dems want them to have their rights restored and nutbags don't.

Jo
Of course they would.

Everyone should be able to vote.

Republicans fight for the rights of school shooters to own guns. Then they call Democrats criminals. I don’t get it.

So you're telling me then that felons don't vote Democrat? Or that all mass murdered
Come from the right?

Jo

Many states already allow felons to vote once they have paid their debt to society

Voting is an indication of good citizenship

Jo

Jo

I seriously doubt you know where they are now. I'm sure I know where you think they are. Affirmative action much?

Jo
How about Miss Alabama and So Carolina for starters? Bet Texas has some of those good people too

Corporations influence and bribe our politicians all the time, so felons voting is no big deal really. Anybody remember how fast eric cantor went to work for wall street after losing his election? Our politicians only come around knocking on our doors during election time. They spend most of their time with lobbyists and on the phone begging for money for the next campaign. This is what we should be concentrating on instead of the usual 'republican gooood, democwat baaad.

Many states already allow felons to vote once they have paid their debt to society

Voting is an indication of good citizenship
They should be allowed to vote WHILE in prison.

You don't lose your citizen rights for committing a crime.

In other western civilizations they get the vote from the prisons.

Forum List

Back