Florida woman selling her positive pregnancy tests to pay for college

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
you just have to wonder how AG Sessions feels about something like this...

I'd go with aiding and abetting fraud

e5096596.gif

JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 19 (UPI) -- A Florida woman said she is paying her way through college by selling her positive pregnancy tests and urine on Craigslist.

The ad on the Jacksonville-area Craigslist page offers "positive pregnancy tests or urine" in an "absolutely no questions asked type of deal."

The woman, who is three months pregnant, is selling the positive tests or urine for $30 each, but the Craigslist post says customers traveling more than 60 miles can get two positive tests for $35.

e5096596.gif

JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 19 (UPI) -- A Florida woman said she is paying her way through college by selling her positive pregnancy tests and urine on Craigslist.

The ad on the Jacksonville-area Craigslist page offers "positive pregnancy tests or urine" in an "absolutely no questions asked type of deal."

The woman, who is three months pregnant, is selling the positive tests or urine for $30 each, but the Craigslist post says customers traveling more than 60 miles can get two positive tests for $35.
He's probably one of her customers

e5096596.gif

NYCARBINEER is selling his positive impotency test for $25.

e5096596.gif

I didn't click the link so maybe that is why I am completely befuddled by this

e5096596.gif

I don't blame her. Make college cheaper use our god damn taxes for it instead of foreign aid and war. I commend her for using her brain to make money!

She is putting some VERY bad karma out there into the world. I woudln't want to be anywhere near this bitch for a long time.

Forum List

Back