Florida Woman Aims Gun's Laser Sights At Black McDonald's Customer While Yelling Racial Slurs

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Gee another trumpster caught , another deranged deplorable

A Florida woman was arrested for allegedly pointing a gun at people inside a McDonald's restaurant.

According to WJXT, 47-year-old Charles Daniels said that he was going in to have lunch at the restaurant on Friday when 55-year-old Mary Ulman began honking at him and yelling racial slurs.

"She was racial slurs this and that, but my grandfather didn't raise us that way, so I overlooked it," Daniels told Jacksonville police.

Daniels said that he ignored the suspect, but noticed a red dot from a gun's laser pointer on his shoulder as he walked in to the restaurant.

"As I got ready to walk in, I saw a red beam on my shoulder," he recalled. "I looked and she had her gun pointed at me."

Florida Woman Aims Gun's Laser Sights At Black McDonald's Customer While Yelling Racial Slurs

So if she is a Trump supporter, does that mean all these dudes are Hillary supporters? Just curious how all this generalized profiling works.

IMG_0498.JPG

Gee another trumpster caught , another deranged deplorable

A Florida woman was arrested for allegedly pointing a gun at people inside a McDonald's restaurant.

According to WJXT, 47-year-old Charles Daniels said that he was going in to have lunch at the restaurant on Friday when 55-year-old Mary Ulman began honking at him and yelling racial slurs.

"She was racial slurs this and that, but my grandfather didn't raise us that way, so I overlooked it," Daniels told Jacksonville police.

Daniels said that he ignored the suspect, but noticed a red dot from a gun's laser pointer on his shoulder as he walked in to the restaurant.

"As I got ready to walk in, I saw a red beam on my shoulder," he recalled. "I looked and she had her gun pointed at me."

Why are you REALLY posting this trash? Same shit, different board. Hate mongering against conservatives and bashing republicans, yet again. Get over it. Liberalism/democrats lost. This is just a weak attempt to whitewash all republicans. Grow up.

Forum List

Back