Florida Wants to Kill Kids

No. What does that have to do with anything?

OK. So you cannot define "assault rifle" in any meaningful sense. Yet you want to make added restrictions on lawful buyers.
You are a useful idiot of the gun-banners.
YouTube - Carolyn McCarthy

First off... It has a lot to do with it. I find it ironic that you doubt my service to this great country and take a holier than thou attitude, but you didn't serve yourself.

I can and did define.... a modern military grade weapon. It has nothing to do with looking "mean", and I don't give a shit what California says about it. It can be easily modded by a decent gunsmith to act as a fully operational, fully automatic weapon.

and yes, I would like to see such armaments in people's hands that go through the extra scrutiny to make sure they don't land in the hands of some wacko Internet tough guy like you.

OK. So you cannot define "assault rifle" in any meaningful sense. Yet you want to make added restrictions on lawful buyers.

First off... It has a lot to do with it. I find it ironic that you doubt my service to this great country and take a holier than thou attitude, but you didn't serve yourself.

I can and did define.... a modern military grade weapon. It has nothing to do with looking "mean", and I don't give a shit what California says about it. It can be easily modded by a decent gunsmith to act as a fully operational, fully automatic weapon.

and yes, I would like to see such armaments in people's hands that go through the extra scrutiny to make sure they don't land in the hands of some wacko Internet tough guy like you.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. That much is clear. That is why I doubt you did any service at all.
As for being a "wacko internet tough guy" check my profile for my profession.

Judge blocks Fla. law restricting doctor gun talk

A federal judge on Wednesday blocked enforcement of a first-in-the-nation law that restricted what Florida physicians can say about guns to their patients, ruling the law violates the U.S. Constitution's free speech guarantees and does not trample gun rights.

U.S. District Judge Marcia Cooke said it was important to emphasize "the free flow of truthful, non-misleading information within the doctor-patient relationship."

This case concerns one of our Constitution's most precious rights - the freedom of speech," said Cooke, appointed to the bench by Republican President George W. Bush.

Judge blocks Fla. law restricting doctor gun talk - Forbes.com

Good. :clap2:

again.... “We can't just leave it up to the parents" M.O.

Stoopid parents :eusa_shhh:

Yeah........leaving it all to the parents is what makes everything better.........stuff like sexting, "smash or pass" as well as internet bullying.

No. Most parents today are too busy with their lives to pay attention to their kids.

I see your point. I start the petition to get Dr's to start councling on those too. :doubt:

What ever will we do??

We need a "Child Czar" empowered to make sure all parents raise their children according to state sanctioned standards, you know, no religion, abortion on demand, no trans fats, vote Democrat...

"Modded"?

Forum List

Back