Florida US Senator Marco Rubio Introduces Bill To Remove Tax Breaks For 'Woke' Corporations

This is the mantra of the new Right, comply or be punished by written decree.
You accuse people of being the Klan and Nazis and other fun loving groups. Just imagine a commercial after a night of fun hundreds of Klan people having a Coke and a smile. Because that is what you back up as a Prog. You just don't see it that way or are taking advantage of it for selfish reasons.

I'm fine with that.

I stopped spending money with companies that politicize themselves already.
So how are we supposed to judge this?

Oh yeah it is totally arbitrary... So if a company isn't giving enough to the party they could be fined by the tax payers...

And you are fine with that...

So if companies or their sponsors give money to a political party, doesn't that politicize themselves?

Desperate attempt to build an American apartheid political environment. The minority controlling the majority. Will end badly for GOP.

giving back whats thrown at them doesnt mean they are the same,,

Of course it does. you are doing what they do, thus you are the same.

When I was in the Marines a friend found out his wife cheated on him, so he went out and cheated on her. I told him, "congrats you are now the same as her".

Of course it does. you are doing what they do, thus you are the same.

When I was in the Marines a friend found out his wife cheated on him, so he went out and cheated on her. I told him, "congrats you are now the same as her".
I'm not doing anything dumbass,, but it seems you feel some guilt,,

Forum List

Back