Florida Turnout down 250,000

According to JoeB, rich people don't deserve to have their missing daughters searched for by friends. Whatta guy :thup:

Earlier he said the rich guy "deserved" to have his daughter go missing, because he "probably" shut down a company and fired a lot of people.

Outstanding.

:

When Horrible things happen to assholes, I usually have no problem with it.

I almost start believing in a God again. But I usually get over it.

According to JoeB, rich people don't deserve to have their missing daughters searched for by friends. Whatta guy :thup:

I'd have no problem if your friends all took the day off, and neither would anyone else.

BUt if it was Joe in the Mailroom, and everyone in the company said, "Hey, we're not coming in to work tomorrow, we're going to help look for Joe's daughter", you think Romney would have been fine with that?

Or do you think he'd use some of those pink slips he was saving for the AmPad guys?

Every time JoeAmpad says "Ampad," David Axelrod pays JoeAmpad $1.

In this post, JoeAmpad earned $1.

Earlier he said the rich guy "deserved" to have his daughter go missing, because he "probably" shut down a company and fired a lot of people.

Outstanding.

:thup:

His bigotry knows no bounds. Even when it comes to using a missing girl to justify it :thup:

Here, let me summarize your position here:
]

No, there's a standard.

The standard is not being met.

That fail is a little higher than last time isn't that important.

It's still Failure.

Failure is not an option if getting rid of Obama is that important.

I'd like to be rid of Obama, but simply put, not at the expense of putting an evil cult in charge of my country.

I love it that your intollerance of other religions is actually going to cost the GOP!!! We will vote for a Muslim but you won't vote for a Mormon, so we will win.

MOre along the lines of, if we nominated a Mormon, we deserve to lose...

Not that Obama is a Muslim or an anything. I suspect he's an atheist, and no more believes in talking snakes than I do. But realistically, we can't say that aloud in this country.

Romney really does think Joseph Smith was talking to God. That disqualifies him.

Outstanding.

:

JoeB is just fine with girls going missing if the father is rich.

Whatta guy :thup:

Outstanding.

His bigotry knows no bounds. Even when it comes to using a missing girl to justify it :thup:

But remember, he's a "Republican!"

In 2008 there was a referendum on the PPP ballot to double the Homestead Exemption from $25,000 to $50,000.

I doubt that would bring anyone out to vote though......
If the Republicans are smart *cough* they will repeat their Rove trick of putting some wingnut issue on the ballot, like queers adopting babies, to get out people who are not thrilled with Reversible Mittens. Otherwise, the GOP will lose a lot of seats.

you are basing this liberal circle jerk... on a single TWITTER feed, with no corroboration elsewhere?

wow.

No, he is basing it on Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight blog, which is fairly unimpeachable when it comes to number-crunching. He is acknowledged by everyone as being one of the very best. He's a young geek, too!

really? Odd, that isn't what the OP linked to. he linked to a Twitter feed.
You're a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

RCP Twitter - @fivethirtyeight - GOP turnout in Florida will likely be just under 1.7m tonight, down from 1.95m in 2008. - 12/31/69.

Consider that. Except for SC (where Newt won) turnout in GOP primaries have been down in every state.

Keep in mind, the Romney winning math is (Everyone who voted for McCain) + (10% of Obama's vote switching side).

This number indicates he isn't likely to acheive either. People are just giving up. Not only is no one switching sides, a lot of Republicans who got excited in 2008 aren't even bothering to show up in 2012.

you are basing this liberal circle jerk... on a single TWITTER feed, with no corroboration elsewhere?

wow..

the "twitter feed" is fivethirtyeight.com, nate silver's site. in case you didn't know, nate is the stats guy who hit the 2008 election numbers dead on.

but no, you probably don't know that.

and now you made me defend joeB. :slap:

Outstanding.

:

JoeB is just fine with girls going missing if the father is rich.

Whatta guy :thup:

Well, besides the fact that the police take the disappearence of rich people a lot more seriously than poor people, and he has the resources to hire private investigators, ummm, yeah, I don't have a problem with it. I think everyone should get the same level of commitment.

Let's not forget. No crime was actually committed in this case. This kid went to a rave, got stoned out of her mind, and her friends didn't call anyone. If this was Joe from the Mailroom, no one would have cared.

But it's Mitten's rich buddy, the whole world needs to come to a screeching halt...

Well, it's not a flimsy justication...

I don't think the rich deserve more rights than the rest of us have... Not unless they have more obligations and we are going to give them nobel titles...

I don't think the rich deserve more rights than the rest of us have... Not unless they have more obligations and we are going to give them nobel titles...

That's a whoooooooooole lot different than saying you don't have a problem with a rich guy's daughter disappearing.

JoeB thinks that helping a friend looking for a missing daughter means they have more rights than other people :thup:

That's a whoooooooooole lot different than saying you don't have a problem with a rich guy's daughter disappearing.

Intellectual dishonesty, thy name is JoeB.

Guy, you can dance around it all day.

Performance is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for what you are trying to acheive. I mean, I deal with managers who massage numbers all day, but the fact is, we aren't hitting goals.

You can blow smoke about how we got 1% more vote in this state than we got 4 years ago, but it's nowhere near a win...

so, now you've gone from, 'it's down in all but one state', to 'it's not good enough'.

Who the fuck are YOU to determine what is and is not good enough for the party you don't even belong to, dick-spittle?

No, it isn't.

She disappeared because he was a crappy parent. Not because some evil bolshevik kidnapped her. He didn't know who her friends were or where she was going or what she was doing. And he didn't like the fact the police weren't treating it like the Lindbergh baby kidnapping, so Mittens shut down the company (really, what good did that accomplish again?) because, hey, when your rich, you look out for your own.

Now my parents, not rich. But if there were problems, they were all over that. If we were hanging out with unsavory types, they put a stop to that nonsense. I know, silly thing, being a parent. Most of it is just paying attention.

Two Reasons, most Republicans knew Romney already won and didn't bother to take the time to vote.
and Publix was having a great 2 for 1 sale on 500 items !!! woohoo !!! French's Mustard 2 for 1?? Stock Up !!!

JoeB thinks that helping a friend looking for a missing daughter means they have more rights than other people :thup:

Whereas asking your wife for an open marriage is A-OK!

No, it isn't.

JoeB thinks that there is no difference between saying the rich have more rights and saying that he doesn't have a problem with a girl going missing.

No pushing ladies, I'm sure there's enough....more than enough....of JoeB to go around for each of you.

Forum List

Back