Florida surgeon general asks CVS to stock leeches

Oh my gosh! Funny! desantis world

5xny8e.jpg

Let's all listen to the man who guaranteed a pandemic, illegally lifted the restrictions on Gain of function research, then paid THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS TO DEVELOP A WEAPON, and repeatedly lied about his involvement!

Conservatives, dragging America into a new Dark Age.
Lord have mercy----you shouldn't be talking about conservatives when it is obvious that you don't understand the medical reasons for leeches being used still. They do something better than what modern inventions do---they suck up the blood that would otherwise pool in digits sewn back on saving the digits and allowing for digits to be reattached.

Geez! You moron tards will buy into anything now no matter how weak so long as it is fake news against someone in the GOP.
and here is yet another one---to lazy to bother to go look up what he/she/it doesn't understand about medical use of leeches. What is wrong with you guys? You should atleast research before attacking.

and here is yet another one---to lazy to bother to go look up what he/she/it doesn't understand about medical use of leeches. What is wrong with you guys? You should atleast research before attacking.

Then FINE. If true, then they should be stocked and used at the hospital and outpatient care, but how many people do you really think will be getting limbs attached needing leeches at the local pharmacy?

okay kill me now....why do i bother.....medical leeches are much different from leeches in the local pond.....how are they different they are sterile..raised for medical purposes etc...same with maggots...eating dead flesh.....they are medical maggots... Turtlesoup i did love the fly larvae bit....maggots and leeches used all over the world for as long as mankind could figure them out..

Forum List

Back