Florida State Attorney Aramis Ayala Should be Fired

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Florida Governor Rick Scott has removed Florida State Attorney Aramis Ayala from the case of Marquis Loyd after she openly refused to push for the death penalty. Few cases ever deserves a death penalty status more than this first degree murder of police sergeant ______ While lying on the ground, already shot and incapacitated, Loyd stood directly over _____ and pumped ___ more shots into her to insure she was dead. All this picked up on video, and shown on TV news.

Loyd has criticized Ayala’s removal as have dozens of death penalty opponents. On the other hand, police chiefs and other police brass from all over Florida, are outraged that this delinquent state attorney would refuse to push for the death penalty, and they have made their feelings known too.

This outrageous dereliction of duty by Ayala, should get her much more than just removal from this case. She ought to be fired, and disbarred from ever practicing law in Florida, ever again.

Florida has the death penalty FOR A REASON. It is PROTECT Floridians from convicted killers. It is the sure-fire deterrent, that the convicted killer will never kill anyone else ever again. Floridians have decided that is how we want it to be. Ayala has disrespected the people of Florida, and the governor, and legislature that has made this the law. Get rid of her.

CORRECTION: The police officer who was shot and killed by Marquis Loyd, was Orlando police Lieutenant Debra Clayton. The trashbag also killed his pregnant girlfriend. Boy, did she ever make a bad choice.

This is a local story so most of the stuff I post won't be heard nationally.

Governor Scott has also used his authority to strip funds from her department and personel and allocate them to other counties. He says that if the other counties have to do her job for her, they should get the funds.

Again, good job governor Scott!

This is a local story so most of the stuff I post won't be heard nationally.

Governor Scott has also used his authority to strip funds from her department and personel and allocate them to other counties. He says that if the other counties have to do her job for her, they should get the funds.

Again, good job governor Scott!
Sounds reasonable to me.

Forum List

Back