State of Maryland – Basket Case

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Uh oh. The state of Maryland strikes again. I guess their infamous Al Sharpton influenced Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings isn’t enough to show off their moonbat status. You may remember the lunacy-in-action Baltimore riots, with thugs pelting police with rocks, while cops did nothing but block the rocks.

In addition to Rawlings’ crazy stand-down order to the cops, she will go down in history for her even crazier “give them space to destroy” comment. The whole country, seeing that on the news, went >> “who ?....hah ?...whaaa ?”

So now we’ve got a rape of a 14 year old girl in a high school bathroom by 2 Central American immigrants, 17 and 18 years old. In Rockville, Maryland. That’s bad enough on its own, but what does moony Maryland do 4 days after this disgrace ? They follow the lead of moonbat California, and declare Maryland a sanctuary state. Pheeeew!

Hopefully, The Trumpers will throw the book at these idiots, and make them pay for mistreating their citizens, in this egregious, and frankly moronic way.

Also, the 17 and 18 year old immigrants were placed in a freshman class with 14 year olds, due to their “inability to speak English”. I sense some looney liberal capitulation to political correctness there. Like the freshman class English is going to be better understandable than the senior class English ?

Whew! Reporting on liberal PC looniness is stressful.

Perhaps soon the people will be revolting. More so than the local gov.

Uh oh. The state of Maryland strikes again. I guess their infamous Al Sharpton influenced Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings isn’t enough to show off their moonbat status.

We could send Sharpton and Rawlings to Mars once president Trump gets NASA back up and running.

blaming 10 million for the action of one is not a solution

blaming 10 million for the action of one is not a solution
No. It's a step in the right direction.

Get adults out of the student bodies of schools. They have no business being in schools with high school students.

Same reason has been used as an excuse for blocking immigration from the Irish, Italians, Poles.....

The Italians and Poles had little trouble. The Irish brought their own criminal gangs and brought organized crime that predates the Mafia.

The Irish really had it coming.

Of the Italians, Poles and Irish, which one had adult males in the same classes as children.

Had such a thing happened half a dozen or more daddies would leave the body parts at the schoolhouse door.

The Italians and Poles had little trouble. The Irish brought their own criminal gangs and brought organized crime that predates the Mafia.

Of the Italians, Poles and Irish, which one had adult males in the same classes as children.

Had such a thing happened half a dozen or more daddies would leave the body parts at the schoolhouse door.

Never let facts get in the way of one of your nutter rants.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Same reason has been used as an excuse for blocking immigration from the Irish, Italians, Poles.....
That's the second post you've put up here, in which I have no idea what you're talking about. More words might help.

Thank you for getting us back on topic.

Forum List

Back