Florida shooting timeline and other things...

Time stamps on the web sites are not always accurate. I have noticed that on some blog posts I have made over the years.

Here is what makes me curious about the claimed shooter.He was slightly autistic? Had to be taught to use a Microwave as his parents that past away had not taught him to do things for himself. A boxer break so one hand/arm not fully functional but supposedly was able to shoot seventeen people? Then we come to an inheritance he receives in a few years. Mentally defective peeps have been targets for the greedy for years and $800,000.00 looks like enough that some would go after it. Florida has a lot of old peeps and what is the standard for guardianship clauses there on money in trust? Was the accused already a target for his trust account?

Its a known bug people

Google Groups

Publication Date is wrong; Google News shows dates before article was even written

by Matthew Monahan
1/17/16

Nothing to see here, right?

The article is from more than two years ago. You'd think that nobody would fix the bug for that long, just so it can fit your narrative today.

Back to hut. Close the door behind you. Oh, door...
Sorry dummy. This a better date for you?

Date wrong with google sitemap

Project:
XML sitemap
Version:
7.x-2.x-dev
Component:
Code
Priority:
Critical
Category:
Bug report
Assigned:
Unassigned
Issue tags:
sitemap
google
date
date format
Reporter:
wdleons
Created:
21 Dec 2017 at 16:16 UTC
Updated:

Its a known bug people

Google Groups

Publication Date is wrong; Google News shows dates before article was even written

by Matthew Monahan
1/17/16

Nothing to see here, right?

The article is from more than two years ago. You'd think that nobody would fix the bug for that long, just so it can fit your narrative today.

Back to hut. Close the door behind you. Oh, door...
Sorry dummy. This a better date for you?

Date wrong with google sitemap

Project:
XML sitemap
Version:
7.x-2.x-dev
Component:
Code
Priority:
Critical
Category:
Bug report
Assigned:
Unassigned
Issue tags:
sitemap
google
date
date format
Reporter:
wdleons
Created:
Updated:

You imbecile don't even know what you posted.

I checked every single of the links you provided. They all lead to Drupal issues for various projects, and links to specific issues within those projects. It took me some time, but not a single issue I found leads to wrong date shown. If there are an issues with a date, they are mostly within date format, date field options, selecting custom dates...

The funny part, this imbecile provided the links to the issues with Drupal management software that suppose to work with Google sitemap, not the issues with Google sitemap.

Back to the hut, retard.

What happens when you reverse search Google for this image?

15zhwuu.jpg

What's Google's best guess for this image?

Parkland school has security cameras. Is there any recording available to show Cruz actually firing the weapon?

According to this VIDEO, police were looking at the security cameras to locate the shooter. You could hear on police radio that "shooter may have a gas mask on".

Sooo, why gas mask if there was no smoke?

Any why security cameras were on 20 minute delay?

Anyone?

It's time for another question...

According to the teacher, the shooter was wearing police riot gear?

Check the VIDEO

Last edited:

Check the VIDEO
Good lord. How would she know what police riot gear looked like? She didnt say it was police riot gear you moron.

"and I am sending there thinking, why is police here".
"he's in full metal garb, helmet, facemask, bulletproof armor"

What that looks like to her, imbecile.

Go back to the hut.

Check the VIDEO
Good lord. How would she know what police riot gear looked like? She didnt say it was police riot gear you moron.

Go back to the hut.
So you admit she didnt say the shooter was wearing police riot gear? So did you ask her how she knew what police riot gear looked like?

Check the VIDEO

Go back to the hut.
So you admit she didnt say the shooter was wearing police riot gear? So did you ask her how she knew what police riot gear looked like?

Go back to my post... at the very end of it something called "question mark".

Now go back to your hut and think about it...

Check the VIDEO

Go back to the hut.

Thanks for admitting you are a dumb ass and you tried to put words in her mouth.

Check the VIDEO

Go back to the hut.

Thanks for admitting you are a dumb ass and you tried to put words in her mouth.

No imbecile, based on what teacher said, I AM asking was shooter wearing the police riot gear.

I even said "it's time for another question".

I knew you were dunce, but it seems your IQ is in negative. As I said, back to your hut. And lay off the cow dang.

Go back to the hut.

No imbecile, based on what teacher said, I AM asking was shooter wearing the police riot gear.

I knew you were dunce, but it seems your IQ is in negative. As I said, back to your hut. And lay off the cow dang.
Hey idiot. Why would you ask if the shooter was wearing police riot gear? How would she know what police riot gear looked like compared to the stuff they have out there for backyard rambos?

Quit! Just quit! We are grieving down here and we don’t need this crap!

It happened when it happened! All you people are so disrespectful of even the dead, much less their families, friends, and communities.

Aha, nobody can ask any question because "you're grieving". Like nobody else is grieving, except you.

If you're grieving and If you don't need this crap, what are you doing here?

Beside, out of respect for the dead, I would like to know what exactly happened, and when exactly happened.

According to this girl, there were multiple shooters. Unless she's grieving so much that she's confused. Or unless she's def and can't hear when shots are coming from different direction.

You lefties couldn't wait for this to happen to push for your agenda. Grieving my ass.
I bet you're celebrating.

Hey dumbass. She thinks there are two shooters because she was probably high. She literally said she ran into Cruz after the shooting and for some reason assumed he couldnt have been the shooter. Why would she point out specifically "After the fact"?

Go back to the hut.

Hey idiot. Why would you ask if the shooter was wearing police riot gear? How would she know what police riot gear looked like compared to the stuff they have out there for backyard rambos?

One more time, dunce...

I asked the question based on what she saw and described.

Her words: "and I am standing there thinking, why is police here" and "he's in full metal garb, helmet, facemask, bulletproof armor"

What that looks like to you?

One more time, dunce...

Her words: "and I am sending there thinking, why is police here" and "he's in full metal garb, helmet, facemask, bulletproof armor"

Sounds like a medieval knight with a bullet proof vest on to me. What you should have asked is why didnt she say "I was shocked a cop was shooting at me."

One more time, dunce...

Her words: "and I am sending there thinking, why is police here" and "he's in full metal garb, helmet, facemask, bulletproof armor"

Sounds like a medieval knight with a bullet proof vest on to me.

No surprise there.

Quit! Just quit! We are grieving down here and we don’t need this crap!

It happened when it happened! All you people are so disrespectful of even the dead, much less their families, friends, and communities.

Aha, nobody can ask any question because "you're grieving". Like nobody else is grieving, except you.

If you're grieving and If you don't need this crap, what are you doing here?

Beside, out of respect for the dead, I would like to know what exactly happened, and when exactly happened.

According to this girl, there were multiple shooters. Unless she's grieving so much that she's confused. Or unless she's def and can't hear when shots are coming from different direction.

You lefties couldn't wait for this to happen to push for your agenda. Grieving my ass.
I bet you're celebrating.

The reporter also said she was a "former student". If she is a former student, what the heck is she doing walking the halls?

Just let these conspiracy theory idiots flail and embarrass themselves. The facts will come out eventually.

Forum List

Back