Florida Sheriff Declines Invitation to Attend NAACP Banquet

Where the fuck have you been at? They have been showing outrage over the murders in Chicago and Detroit, what rock have you been living under?

I must have missed Al's 100 city protest march about Chicago or Detroit.

You're just fucking blind

Al Sharpton aims to spotlight gun violence here - Chicago Sun-Times

But Sharpton is not 100% all of the black community, other blacks there have not been ignoring the violence there, dumbass.

Well "dumbass" where has Al been all this time ? And as soon as the NAACP asks Eric Holder to investigate the last black kid that was gunned down in some inner city for being in the wrong neighborhood you're not going to get a whole lot of attention to your cause.

I must have missed Al's 100 city protest march about Chicago or Detroit.

You're just fucking blind

Al Sharpton aims to spotlight gun violence here - Chicago Sun-Times

But Sharpton is not 100% all of the black community, other blacks there have not been ignoring the violence there, dumbass.

Well "dumbass" where has Al been all this time ? And as soon as the NAACP asks Eric Holder to investigate the last black kid that was gunned down in some inner city for being in the wrong neighborhood you're not going to get a whole lot of attention to your cause.
Well dumbass what the fuck are you bringing up Sharpton for? He is not the black spokesman, so asking where was here is bullshit.

FJO, Why did you call Al Sharpton "sub-human"? How do you know Scott is a good Sherriff?

I read the letter. I think the dude is out of line and I think the letter was unprofessional.

And that is my vicious attack.

i really wanted to give you a thank you.., but there is no "THANK YOU :ahole-1:"

Al Sharpkoon is a race baiting sub human as much as he can be without growing a prehensile tail ..., can you prove Sheriff Scott is not a good Sheriff ? letter was as professional as any i ever read written by a Sheriff or any elected official :up:

the naacp sure as hell isn't going to complian about black on white violence are they?

justice for all americans my ass

They were cheering when O.J. Simpson was acquitted for giving those whites Jews what was coming to them. And they cheered the thugs who beat Reginald Denny with bricks for having the nerve to drive into a black neighborhood.

Who the fuck cheered when OJ was acquitted besides OJ himself?

Why did over 78% of black Americans cheer with jubilant approval when O. J. Simpson was acquitted for murder? - Yahoo! Answers

Why is Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Foxnew, Malkin, and Ann Coulter not addressing white on white? Do they not care about the safety of whites from other criminal whites? What are they doing to prevent the Casey Anthonys and James Holmes' of white America?

They were cheering when O.J. Simpson was acquitted for giving those whites Jews what was coming to them. And they cheered the thugs who beat Reginald Denny with bricks for having the nerve to drive into a black neighborhood.

Who the fuck cheered when OJ was acquitted besides OJ himself?

Why did over 78% of black Americans cheer with jubilant approval when O. J. Simpson was acquitted for murder? - Yahoo! Answers

Where the fuck did that stat come, some anonymous idiot posting shit on yahoo answers? Fucking retard.

So lets get this straight....

Until black on black violence is eliminated, blacks have no right to complain about any other issue

the naacp sure as hell isn't going to complian about black on white violence are they?

justice for all americans my ass

And poeple like you don't complain about white on white crime, just bitch and complain about black on white crime, what a lunatic.

I'm only one person.

the naacp is a large racist hate group

Why is Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Foxnew, Malkin, and Ann Coulter not addressing white on white? Do they not care about the safety of whites from other criminal whites? What are they doing to prevent the Casey Anthonys and James Holmes' of white America?

The Casey Anthony case was endlessly covered by FOX News, discussed by O'Reilley, Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh and van Susteren, as it was on CNN and MSNBC, along with all the broadcast networks and newspapers.

The recent case of the Cleveland kidnapper who held girls hostage for ten years was discussed to death on the same forums.

What the hell are you complaining about?

If your complaint is that O'Reilley dares to talk about the breakdown of the black family is racist, then you surely must agree that Al Sharpton talking about anything "WHITE" is just as racist and outrageous.

Please make an effort to reply without name-calling and using profanities.

FJO, Why did you call Al Sharpton "sub-human"? How do you know Scott is a good Sherriff?

I read the letter. I think the dude is out of line and I think the letter was unprofessional.

And that is my vicious attack.

i really wanted to give you a thank you.., but there is no "THANK YOU :ahole-1:"

Al Sharpkoon is a race baiting sub human as much as he can be without growing a prehensile tail ..., can you prove Sheriff Scott is not a good Sheriff ? letter was as professional as any i ever read written by a Sheriff or any elected official :up:

Oooooooookaaaaayyyyyy!

This is the full text of a remarkable letter from Sheriff Mike Scott of Lee County, in which he blasts the NAACP for ignoring black violence but making a national commotion over the Zimmerman trial. It is unusually frank and to the point.

Lee County Branch NAACP
3903 Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Attn: President James Muwakkil

Dear President Muwakkil:

I have been invited to the NAACP Freedom Fund Awards Banquet and have been asked to sponsor the event financially. I will not be doing either but wanted to explain my concerns and the reasons for my decision. Frankly, I believe the NAACP locally and nationally loses credibility when it picks and chooses which issues it rallies around and embraces what often appears to be a double standard relative to race and ethnicity. I am citing two (2) local and recent examples of my concern.

Tragically, record numbers of young, black males have been gunned down in the streets of Fort Myers in an epidemic of alarming proportions over the last few years. In virtually every instance the killer was also black and the majority of those cases remain open. Many more black citizens have been injured and were lucky to survive similar circumstances. To date, I am unaware of any appreciable attention or public outcry the NAACP locally or nationally have afforded these issues in our own, proverbial backyard.

Full copy of the letter here in PDF.

Keep your buttsniffer out of American things you dumb slapper, what do you think about this?

White-on-White Crime: It Goes Against the False Media Narrative

I understand your indignant fury, but that really is no way to speak to a white man.

I would have thought his reason would have been to not give CAIR an audience there. I hear that CAIR is presenting Rosa Parks Award at their event. CAIR still has not been prosecuted as one of the un -indicted co - conspirators found guilty in the HLF Trials that listed 250 terrorist organizations yet to be prosecuted. Martin Luther King would be turning over in his grave if he knew what was happening right now.

This is the full text of a remarkable letter from Sheriff Mike Scott of Lee County, in which he blasts the NAACP for ignoring black violence but making a national commotion over the Zimmerman trial. It is unusually frank and to the point.

Lee County Branch NAACP
3903 Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Attn: President James Muwakkil

Dear President Muwakkil:

I have been invited to the NAACP Freedom Fund Awards Banquet and have been asked to sponsor the event financially. I will not be doing either but wanted to explain my concerns and the reasons for my decision. Frankly, I believe the NAACP locally and nationally loses credibility when it picks and chooses which issues it rallies around and embraces what often appears to be a double standard relative to race and ethnicity. I am citing two (2) local and recent examples of my concern.

Tragically, record numbers of young, black males have been gunned down in the streets of Fort Myers in an epidemic of alarming proportions over the last few years. In virtually every instance the killer was also black and the majority of those cases remain open. Many more black citizens have been injured and were lucky to survive similar circumstances. To date, I am unaware of any appreciable attention or public outcry the NAACP locally or nationally have afforded these issues in our own, proverbial backyard.

Full copy of the letter here in PDF.

That is not copyrighted that I could tell. The entire letter could have been copied and pasted. It definitely kicks butt!.

I would have thought his reason would have been to not give CAIR an audience there. I hear that CAIR is presenting Rosa Parks Award at their event. CAIR still has not been prosecuted as one of the un -indicted co - conspirators found guilty in the HLF Trials that listed 250 terrorist organizations yet to be prosecuted. Martin Luther King would be turning over in his grave if he knew what was happening right now.

Martin Luther King is the one who started all this crap. He would be cheering.

hoooorahhhh !! thank you for being informed, i have been saying this for many, many, years, that "colored" guy (as per NAAColoredP edict) is the one who stirred the race issue pot to the boiling point, now the "sub human" race hustlers, Al Sharpkoon and jesse Jerkson are making it boil over and spread nation wide..........., and beyond.

I find it ironic that the word ‘******’ was redacted from the letter. Apparently, our eyes are so sensitive to specific letter combinations that we are not even able to view them in proper and professional context.

How far we have fallen.

hoooorahhhh !! thank you for being informed, i have been saying this for many, many, years, that "colored" guy (as per NAAColoredP edict) is the one who stirred the race issue pot to the boiling point, now the "sub human" race hustlers, Al Sharpkoon and jesse Jerkson are making it boil over and spread nation wide..........., and beyond.

MLK fought for nonviolent racial equality.

I have no idea where this anti MLK idea comes from. It is one of the most asinine things that I have read on this board…

MLK fought for nonviolent racial equality.

I have no idea where this anti MLK idea comes from. It is one of the most asinine things that I have read on this board…

I think it should be Malcolm X they need to being putting that venom toward.

Forum List

Back