Florida Sheriff Declines Invitation to Attend NAACP Banquet

FJO, Why did you call Al Sharpton "sub-human"? How do you know Scott is a good Sherriff?

I read the letter. I think the dude is out of line and I think the letter was unprofessional.

And that is my vicious attack.

I call any lying, free-loading, dishonest crook sub-human. When a person becomes a flaming hypocrite for personal glory and financial gain by spreading hatred, I call them sub-human.

I call a person who disregards potential future attacks and speaks honestly and that person happens to be a public figure, a sheriff, I call them a good sheriff.

A "dude" is a punk who wears his pants on his knees, and thinks that the world is honored by the sight of the crack of his ass. A person who is functionally illiterate, a person who can't utter a single sentence without using profanity and racial slur.

You know, a person who IS unprofessional.

Have you ever called a white person "sub-human"? I think not.

And a "dude" is a man, a guy, a fellow, a fella, or a chap.

You called the dude a "good Sheriff" because he was disrespectful to one of your "sub-humans". You don't know shit about him.

This is the full text of a remarkable letter from Sheriff Mike Scott of Lee County, in which he blasts the NAACP for ignoring black violence but making a national commotion over the Zimmerman trial. It is unusually frank and to the point.

Lee County Branch NAACP
3903 Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Attn: President James Muwakkil

Dear President Muwakkil:

I have been invited to the NAACP Freedom Fund Awards Banquet and have been asked to sponsor the event financially. I will not be doing either but wanted to explain my concerns and the reasons for my decision. Frankly, I believe the NAACP locally and nationally loses credibility when it picks and chooses which issues it rallies around and embraces what often appears to be a double standard relative to race and ethnicity. I am citing two (2) local and recent examples of my concern.

Tragically, record numbers of young, black males have been gunned down in the streets of Fort Myers in an epidemic of alarming proportions over the last few years. In virtually every instance the killer was also black and the majority of those cases remain open. Many more black citizens have been injured and were lucky to survive similar circumstances. To date, I am unaware of any appreciable attention or public outcry the NAACP locally or nationally have afforded these issues in our own, proverbial backyard.

Full copy of the letter here in PDF.

Keep your buttsniffer out of American things you dumb slapper, what do you think about this?

White-on-White Crime: It Goes Against the False Media Narrative

What about white on white crime? Why aren't these rightwingers talking about that and instead always point their fucking fingers and black on black crime? What are these rightwingers doing about white on white crimes?

As soon as there will be a NAAWP (National Association for Advancement of White People) it will start belly-aching, complaining, crying, sobbing, campaigning and bitching, just like the NAACP is doing now.

Please, hold your breath until that happens.

You didn't answer the fucking question dickhead, that NAAWP does the same shit right wingers do, bitch and complain about black crime and ignores white on white crime, what are you doing about it? Shut the fuck up!

Since I am a grown-up, I will forgive you for your childish name-calling and needless profanity.

I admit that I did not answer your question about white-on-white crime, so let me address it:

It is duly and correctly dealt with according to law in courts of law.

As soon as there will be a NAAWP (National Association for Advancement of White People) it will start belly-aching, complaining, crying, sobbing, campaigning and bitching, just like the NAACP is doing now.

You didn't answer the fucking question dickhead, that NAAWP does the same shit right wingers do, bitch and complain about black crime and ignores white on white crime, what are you doing about it? Shut the fuck up!

Since I am a grown-up, I will forgive you for your childish name-calling and needless profanity.

I admit that I did not answer your question about white-on-white crime, so let me address it:

It is duly and correctly dealt with according to law in courts of law.

The same case can be made for black on black crime but what are YOU doing about white on white crime?

So lets get this straight....

Until black on black violence is eliminated, blacks have no right to complain about any other issue

They can complain all they want, but until they start showing the same outage over the violence in places like Chicago or Detroit as they show for the occasional Trayvon event, they will never be taken seriously by a huge segment of the population.

"Founded in 1909, the NAACP is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization. From the ballot box to the classroom, the thousands of dedicated workers, organizers, leaders and members who make up the NAACP continue to fight for social justice for all Americans."

what a fucking lie

Until black on black violence is eliminated, blacks have no right to complain about any other issue

They can complain all they want, but until they start showing the same outage over the violence in places like Chicago or Detroit as they show for the occasional Trayvon event, they will never be taken seriously by a huge segment of the population.

That is an interesting take on the issue. Haven't heard that one before.

Where the fuck have you been at? They have been showing outrage over the murders in Chicago and Detroit, what rock have you been living under?

the naacp sure as hell isn't going to complian about black on white violence are they?

justice for all americans my ass

And poeple like you don't complain about white on white crime, just bitch and complain about black on white crime, what a lunatic.

Where the fuck have you been at? They have been showing outrage over the murders in Chicago and Detroit, what rock have you been living under?

I must have missed Al's 100 city protest march about Chicago or Detroit.

What about white on white crime? Why aren't these rightwingers talking about that and instead always point their fucking fingers and black on black crime? What are these rightwingers doing about white on white crimes?

NAAWP? Never heard of that one

Is that just another name for the Republican Party?

I also missed his protest on how it is wrong for blacks to kill twice as many whites per year. Oh nooo's you won't hear about this as that would kill the victim industry.

He doesn't care about his own people blowing each other away
He doesn't care that if we stopped enforcing the law more blacks would die.

Perfectly clear...I nor anyone here would think you would see it any other way...which is why the race baiters make $millions keeping up the divisive machine...and the black culture will continue its journey to eventual collapse.

the naacp sure as hell isn't going to complian about black on white violence are they?

They were cheering when O.J. Simpson was acquitted for giving those white Jews what was coming to them. And they cheered the thugs who beat Reginald Denny with bricks for having the nerve to drive into a black neighborhood.

Last edited:

I must have missed Al's 100 city protest march about Chicago or Detroit.

You're just fucking blind

Al Sharpton aims to spotlight gun violence here - Chicago Sun-Times

But Sharpton is not 100% all of the black community, other blacks there have not been ignoring the violence there, dumbass.

Until the black community can control and learn to love their own betterment. They will remain disadvantaged.

You can't get ahead while you're scaring all the businesses away
You can't get a good education while the kid next to you is being a jerk or telling you how it is wrong to educate yourself.
You can't get ahead within todays world without two parents.

It isn't the white man...You leftist need to understand this.

They were cheering when O.J. Simpson was acquitted for giving those whites Jews what was coming to them. And they cheered the thugs who beat Reginald Denny with bricks for having the nerve to drive into a black neighborhood.

Who the fuck cheered when OJ was acquitted besides OJ himself?

This is the full text of a remarkable letter from Sheriff Mike Scott of Lee County, in which he blasts the NAACP for ignoring black violence but making a national commotion over the Zimmerman trial. It is unusually frank and to the point.

Lee County Branch NAACP
3903 Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Attn: President James Muwakkil

Dear President Muwakkil:

I have been invited to the NAACP Freedom Fund Awards Banquet and have been asked to sponsor the event financially. I will not be doing either but wanted to explain my concerns and the reasons for my decision. Frankly, I believe the NAACP locally and nationally loses credibility when it picks and chooses which issues it rallies around and embraces what often appears to be a double standard relative to race and ethnicity. I am citing two (2) local and recent examples of my concern.

Tragically, record numbers of young, black males have been gunned down in the streets of Fort Myers in an epidemic of alarming proportions over the last few years. In virtually every instance the killer was also black and the majority of those cases remain open. Many more black citizens have been injured and were lucky to survive similar circumstances. To date, I am unaware of any appreciable attention or public outcry the NAACP locally or nationally have afforded these issues in our own, proverbial backyard.

Full copy of the letter here in PDF.

Sheriff knows he is being set up as a punching bag prop. He called out the NAACP and will most likely be branded a racist. That term is used so loosely anymore that people don't care if they are called that.

Forum List

Back