Florida sheriff bans sex offenders from Irma shelters. No mention of illegals

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More freebies for criminal invaders. These cities are gonna be financially wiped out by Irma but taxpayers still must take care of illegals!

Florida sheriff bans sex offenders from Irma shelters

sep 6 2017 BARTOW, Fla. (AP) –
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd posted on his official Twitter account Wednesday that deputies will be checking identification at the county’s shelters, and anyone with a warrant will be arrested and taken to “the safe and secure shelter called the Polk County Jail.”

Judd also posted that sex offenders and sex predators would not be admitted to the shelters.

Sex offenders are a danger in shelters. Illegal aliens are not.

I find it telling that you would send people out into a hurricane because of their immigration status. So much for that whole "I'm a christian" nonsense, huh?

I am inclined to send NO ONE out into the storm------accommodations should be available
for ALL human beans

Illegals at shelters will be using food and water and other resources that should be spent on citizens. THINK, america-hater.

there are situations into which a human bean should not cast a dog. BTW----will dogs be accommodated
in the shelters?. In case of a serious storm in my area------I would like to exclude my sister-in-law -----
she IS a citizen

I wonder what the legality is of banning anyone on a sex offender list from a shelter. Taking people in shelters who have warrants out on them to jail is different than not allowing someone who is on a sex offender list, but is not currently in legal trouble, to enter a shelter. I also wonder just what crimes get someone on a sex offender list in Polk county. Would an 18-year old who had sex with a 16-year old be a sex offender and banned from shelters, for instance? And is the sheriff speaking of city or county run shelters only, or would he attempt to keep sex offenders out of privately-owned shelters?

For that matter, why is someone on a sex offender list going to be kept out of a shelter, but no mention of, say, convicted murderers? What about child abusers? People convicted of domestic violence?

This is, to me, another example of the somewhat ridiculous nature of sex offender lists.

More freebies for criminal invaders. These cities are gonna be financially wiped out by Irma but taxpayers still must take care of illegals!

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd posted on his official Twitter account Wednesday that deputies will be checking identification at the county’s shelters, and anyone with a warrant will be arrested and taken to “the safe and secure shelter called the Polk County Jail.”

Judd also posted that sex offenders and sex predators would not be admitted to the shelters.
Although, I don't like to see our country being overrun by illegals, I see why he did not mention them. Immigration is not his jurisdiction. It is federal jurisdiction. Now, if the scumbag is a criminal and there is a warrant out for him, it is a different story.

Although, I don't like to see our country being overrun by illegals, I see why he did not mention them. Immigration is not his jurisdiction. It is federal jurisdiction. Now, if the scumbag is a criminal and there is a warrant out for him, it is a different story.

hospitals cannot ask------IM "H" O ------neither should shelters

I find it telling that you would send people out into a hurricane because of their immigration status. So much for that whole "I'm a christian" nonsense, huh?
Illegal aliens should not be on this country! They deserve nothing.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What if they stay in a basement? Then they wouldn't be on this country, they'd be under it... :eusa_whistle:

What if they stay in a basement? Then they wouldn't be on this country, they'd be under it... :eusa_whistle:
Is this basement located in this country?

Hospitals are not LE. I also said if there was an arrest warrant. I do not necessarily agree with ID-ing people at will randomly. That's already a practice of a EU police state.

good idea-----a basement-----BUT NOT A CELLAR-------semi submerged-----like a limbo area

Isn't it more than just "immigration status ? Illegal aliens steal from us. And invade our country. And pillage our economy.

Hospitals are not LE. I also said if there was an arrest warrant. I do not necessarily agree with ID-ing people at will randomly. That's already a practice of a EU police state.

what is LE ? A matter I brought up long ago in a discussion on HOME LAND security----
addressed the issue of illegals or even persons with warrants-------HOW TO GET them to
accept the necessary measures like innoculations or sheltering or fumigation if they are afraid
TO SHOW UP---------the answer was-----THE ISSUE WOULD NOT BE MONITORED---(ie just like
hospital ER)

Although, I don't like to see our country being overrun by illegals, I see why he did not mention them. Immigration is not his jurisdiction. It is federal jurisdiction.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. No one is saying this sheriff should deport the illegals. But the city can certainly insist shelter users produce proof of citizenship. THINK, america-hater.

When your country is being invaded (and plundered), random IDing is correct. They can ID me anytime.

what is LE ? A matter I brought up long ago in a discussion on HOME LAND security----
addressed the issue of illegals or even persons with warrants-------HOW TO GET them to
accept the necessary measures like innoculations or sheltering or fumigation if they are afraid
TO SHOW UP---------the answer was-----THE ISSUE WOULD NOT BE MONITORED---(ie just like
hospital ER)
Law Enforcement.

Forum List

Back