Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were shows where the parents took their little kids, right. Or, you are claiming these little children drove themselves across town, or parents don’t have the right to decide . It’s hard to keep up with what you’re getting at you’re so ignorant and convoluted, for a sexual abuse expert.

Did you ever consider that these kids were already guests there?

When I was a kid my parents used to attend dances with other family members, most of which were out of town. Fun for the grown ups but unless you had a lot of money to hang around the game room all day, a little boring for us kids. So we scoured the hotels looking for fun things to do. A lot of times it was the swimming pool, but you can't swim all day.

Never happened. The videos are fake. Ask Dragonlady.

Tik Tok videos - a Chinese propaganda company is showing you videos to upset you. You're BATSHIT CRAZY about XIDEN, and you're watching XI's propaganda network.

I won't even click on their links or put that spy app on any of my electonics. The Chinese don't let their own people watch that shit, which should tell you how toxic and dangerous that platform truly is.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU??????

Everything is fake when it shows how batshit crazy you get when your side doesn’t get their way, right?

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN!

Thank you for proving my post. Everybody YOU don't like is a pedophile and a groomer. That is now the right wing go to allegation. Trump called DeSantis a "groomer" because he's a former teacher.

Not one drag queen has been arrested for assaulting a child. ZERO, ZIP, NADA.

Thank you for proving my post. Everybody YOU don't like is a pedophile and a groomer. That is now the right wing go to allegation. Trump called DeSantis a "groomer" because he's a former teacher.

Not one drag queen has been arrested for assaulting a child. ZERO, ZIP, NADA.

They are still in the process of doing the grooming. Don’t worry your pointy little head though. We will stop em.

Everything is fake when it shows how batshit crazy you get when your side doesn’t get their way, right?

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN!

You don't have anything REAL to support your batshit crazy. There isn't a single credible report or study to back up the stuff being posted on your Chinese spy/propaganda website.

They are still in the process of doing the grooming. Don’t worry your pointy little head though. We will stop em.

When are going after the priests, Boy Scout leaders and abusive coaches????? They're the ones who really are the "groomers".

Thousands of children have been sexually assaulted by priests, coaches, and Boy Scout leaders, while you're beating up on harmless trannies. When were you planning on going after the real abusers??????

When are going after the priests, Boy Scout leaders and abusive coaches????? They're the ones who really are the "groomers".

Thousands of children have been sexually assaulted by priests, coaches, and Boy Scout leaders, while you're beating up on harmless trannies. When were you planning on going after the real abusers??????
youre leaving out a very important point about those priests, coachs and boy scout leaders,,, they are all gay,,

not saying trannies are gay but they have the similar mental illness that makes them want to include children in their sexual events,,

You don't have anything REAL to support your batshit crazy. There isn't a single credible report or study to back up the stuff being posted on your Chinese spy/propaganda website.
What website would that be.

I don’t need one to know that children should not be exposed to sexually explicit material, that drag queens degrade womens roles in this society and that you need strong meds

I think we already went after them and found that they were homosexual acts done by homosexuals.

Did you not read that on your Chinese propaganda website?

so what do you think is the best way of stopping gay priests, gay coaches and gay boy scout leaders from molesting children???

I think it would be keeping gays away from children,, what say you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back