Florida molester , rapist gets his azz kicked

and from the pics it looks like he got his azz kicked pretty good !!!

The father was not charged in Frolander’s beating, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said.

“Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with,” Chitwood said.
:thup:

Wait until he gets in the general population of prison, that will be nothing compared to what is waiting for him..

They don't put them there anymore. Now they get placed in Ad. Seg.

There was a case recently in Brazil where a man Daryell Dickson Menezes Xavier who raped a toddler was stabbed and repeatedly raped by 20 fellow inmates. Below is said rapist, and yes that is dried blood from his completely wrecked anus.

0QoOBlU.jpg

This reminds me of the case in Texas, but this guy stopped before killing him, and has no remorse.

I wouldn't either.

A Daytona Beach father who walked in on a man sexually battering his 11-year-old son Friday said he did what he had a right to do when he beat the suspect unconscious, leaving him in a puddle of blood, according to a 9-1-1 call.
“I just walked in on a grown man molesting ...,” the upset father told a dispatcher. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.”
The father was acting like a dad, said Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood.
Police responding to the Daytona Beach home at 1:07 a.m. Friday after the father called them found Raymond Frolander, 18, of Holly Hill lying motionless on the living room floor. Frolander had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth, an arrest report states.

Daytona Beach father beats man he found raping son, police say | News-JournalOnline.com

I would have killed him. Plain and simple. No remorse. Child molesters and rapist, like murderers, have no place in a civilized society.

3rd thread on the subject. Funny thing is the OP on this one commented on at least one of the other ones. :D

Forum List

Back