Florida Man Invokes ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law After Shooting Fellow Pizza Customer

If you live in so much fear and paranoia that you have to carry a gun to the Pizza place .................. something is wrong with your reasoning system.

I'm glad I don't live like that.

Sometimes you have to carry when you go to the pizza place. Or anywhere else. The last neighborhood I lived in, I carried when I took the dog for a walk around the block. Generally no one decides to move to a place where they feel they must carry a gun. It grows up around them. In many neighborhoods the pizza guys are routinely armed themselves.

I guess this is the proof that having everyone armed prevents gun crimes.
Unfortunately the guy who got shot didn't have a gun as the NRA would have it. If he had a gun he could have shot the guy with the gun first, after all the NRA says the only defense against a guy with a gun is another guy with a gun. Short of that there needs to be armed security at all pizza places paid for by taxes on guns and ammo.

If you live in so much fear and paranoia that you have to carry a gun to the Pizza place .................. something is wrong with your reasoning system.

I'm glad I don't live like that.

Sometimes you have to carry when you go to the pizza place. Or anywhere else. The last neighborhood I lived in, I carried when I took the dog for a walk around the block. Generally no one decides to move to a place where they feel they must carry a gun. It grows up around them. In many neighborhoods the pizza guys are routinely armed themselves.

I think the issue at base is not which places one feels a need to carry, however much that area seems to justify it... it's rather that one feels the need to address violence with more violence in the first place. There's something fatalistic about that thinking. All that is is escalation, and that never ends well.

Suppose you're out carrying, trouble presents, and you fend it off with the appearance of your firearm -- exactly what have you accomplished?

Last edited:
The problem isn't guns. The foundational problem is that we have a sadistic and degenerate culture.

The problem isn't guns. The foundational problem is that we have a sadistic and degenerate culture.

Certainly no argument with that.

And these sadists and degenerates have access to guns on the Wal-Mart level. That's the other side of it.

Forum List

Back