FLORIDA Judge Strikes Down Gay Marriage Ban!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
And now the State of Florida joins all the rest of the states in the U.S. to strike down the ban on Gay marriage which was even voter approved in Florida, incidentally! Judge Garcia knows a majority cannot vote successfully on the civil and human rights of a minority no matter if they put it on their state's ballot. It will be Struck Down each and every time. KUDOS to Judge Garcia and his decision! Marriages start next Tuesday in the Florida Keys!

Judge strikes down Florida?s voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage

Last edited:
And the sun is shining, no tsunami because marriage equality was recognized in my state. And yes, the "who cares how many died 10 years ago, ban gay marriage" crowd will appeal in tthe am, if they have not already, still good news.

and, now those of us who don't live there is suppose to DO WHAT?

the wave, handstands, what?

do you post just to see yourself POST?

The usual. Talk about pedophilia, incest, and bestiality.

You know what, most of us could give a shit about all this

homosexual marriage is the furthest thing on our list OF PRIORITIES in life right now

jobs, high food prices, gas prices killing us, etc etc

Garcia ruled in favor of a same-sex couple seeking to marry, saying Florida’s gay marriage ban violated their rights to equal protection under the U.S. Constitution.

Settled, accepted, and fundamental 14th Amendment jurisprudence.

He acknowledged that the majority of Florida voters opposed same-sex marriage and had voted in favor of the state’s 2008 constitutional amendment.

“But it is our country’s proud history to protect the rights of the individual, the rights of the unpopular and the rights of the powerless, even at the cost of offending the majority,” Garcia wrote.

Exactly.

The United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, whose citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, as men are incapable of ruling justly. The Florida amendment to the state constitution denying same-sex couples their equal protection rights is proof of that.

Need to get the government out of the business of Marriage..

Nonsense.

State governments write the marriage (contract) laws that are administered by state courts. Marriage doesn't exist absent the laws written by the states.

So you do not believe in the separation of church and sate.

Also the US can also determine if a marriage as legal or illegal proving Marriage is NOT a right.

Typical far left argument for things based on programing and not fact.

Get the government out of the business of marriage..

homosexual marriage is the furthest thing on our list OF PRIORITIES in life right now

Pity those aren't priorities of Congressional republicans.

Pity those aren't priorities of Congressional republicans.

Another far left political stab at based on programmed talking points and propaganda..

So when did Harry Reid become a Congressional Republican?

61.gif
60.gif
We're laughing so hard at you and your REPUG friends who ALWAYS, but ALWAYS have to go out of your way to read my postings and then return to spew forth your crap. Steph, if you don't like these postings, that will most certainly continue incidentally and at a much accelerated rate now due to this posting of yours I Do Promise You That, then just IGNORE them. That would solve the problem right there for you now wouldn't it. But how much do you and others want to bet you won't? Huh? Of course you won't! It would be a cold day in Hell that any of you miss or ignore my special postings and you know it. In fact, you act like flies to sugar when I post waiting with great urgency until I do. And you know how I am so very certain of that? Because the very next time I post something similar to this posting (and it's coming) you and your fellow termites will crawl out from under the rocks once again to talk your crap once more. That's how I'll KNOW for CERTAIN and no doubt about it!! READERS OF THIS BOARD, LET'S JUST SEE HOW RIGHT I AM!! Remember, You Heard It Here First From Me!

So, continue to knock yourself out reading my posts and Going Out of Your Way to Become Bothered because I'm so sure you will, unequivocally, in fact, I fully expect you to!!
81.gif
81.gif

61.gif
60.gif
We're laughing so hard at you and your REPUG friends who ALWAYS, but ALWAYS have to go out of your way to read my postings and then return to spew forth your crap. Steph, if you don't like these postings, that will most certainly continue incidentally and at a much accelerated rate now due to this posting of yours I Do Promise You That, then just IGNORE them. That would solve the problem right there for you now wouldn't it. But how much do you and others want to bet you won't? Huh? Of course you won't! It would be a cold day in Hell that any of you miss or ignore my special postings and you know it. In fact, you act like flies to sugar when I post waiting with great urgency until I do. And you know how I am so very certain of that? Because the very next time I post something similar to this posting (and it's coming) you and your fellow termites will crawl out from under the rocks once again to talk your crap once more. That's how I'll KNOW for CERTAIN and no doubt about it!! READERS OF THIS BOARD, LET'S JUST SEE HOW RIGHT I AM!! Remember, You Heard It Here First From Me!

So, continue to knock yourself out reading my posts and Going Out of Your Way to Become Bothered because I'm so sure you will, unequivocally, in fact, I fully expect you to!!
81.gif
81.gif

And folks, get ready for a BIG "I Told You So!!" :lol:

Oh YAY! Another gay thread in Politics by Political Torch again!!!

No can't put a gay thread about a Judge overturning a ban in the Law forum. Let alone Current Events.

:lol:

Gay Politics all the time.

61.gif
60.gif

81.gif
81.gif

Political Torch if gay is your game keep on putting up all your gay threads and have a blast. Knock yourself out.

:D

61.gif
60.gif

81.gif
81.gif

Political Torch if gay is your game keep on putting up all your gay threads and have a blast. Knock yourself out.

:D
Tiny, it is correct to say that I am very interested in justice for those who have been marginalized in this country for so long a time. But it is not solely for my benefit that these postings appear. We have to consider that there are many others who need to stay informed on such issues, not just Heterosexuals. We have many Gay and Lesbian citizens in this country who work, pay their taxes, raise chldren or adopt, worship in church, and who vote who rightfully deserve to know what is going on as it concerns their human and civil rights and their status. Therefore, it is essential to keep posting these threads for their benefit but also for that of all other of their many supporters who have a right to stay informed and know that GLBT rights are now finally being acknowledged by virtually all of the courts in this country. And that is Always Big News!

Forum List

Back