Florida Judge Rules ObamaCare Unconstitutional

From what I am hearing is that it still will be going to the SC. What was claimed unconstitutional was the insurance mandate. Which in it's own right should kill the whole law but that is yet to be seen.

no. if the court looks at a law, even if it decides that part is unconstitutional (which it isn't unless scalia and his buds continue to be hacks), then only the part that is unconstitutional is struck down.

you'd know that if you weren't just spewing.

0bamacare just got smacked...

Perhaps Harry & Nancy should have read it before passing it....

or maybe the rightwingers should know what's in it before opining?

you know, given they keep repeating the same lies over and over.

We were'nt allowed to read before those asshats voted for it.

Its a bullshit law and YOU know it.

Last page....

screenshot19og.jpg

0bamacare just got smacked...

Perhaps Harry & Nancy should have read it before passing it....

What lies?

Apparently the authors of the bill didn't think about the Constitutional ramifications of, well, ramming it down our throats....

0bamacare is now officially unconstitutional...:clap2:

the law isn't unconstitjutional by any measure given prior precedent.

what lies? really?

that it's 'job killing'
that it's unconstitutional
that there are death panels.

it's a whole bunch of stupid when a bunch of idiots run on a platform of taking health coverage away from kids.

what what the hell... right?

and what i do know is vinson's decision has no basis iaw where it says that the whole bill has to be thrown out.

that's one of the dumbest comments i've ever heard a judge make.... ever.

and why is the bill officially "unconsitutional" because two lower court judges don't like it.

two do.

bfd.

you're smarter than that.

Last edited:
(which it isn't unless scalia and his buds continue to be hacks)

When did deciding something on the merits, or lack thereof, rather than basing decisions on desired outcomes make someone a hack?

Sorry hun.
:lol::lol::lol:

What lies?

Apparently the authors of the bill didn't think about the Constitutional ramifications of, well, ramming it down our throats....

That's your opinion, but for now a federal judge says it's unconstitutional...

what lies? really?

that it's 'job killing'
Right now, it is unconstitutional according to a federal judge...

it's a whole bunch of stupid when a bunch of idiots run on a platform of taking health coverage away from kids.

Ahhh... The "Think of the children!" defense... Well played, counsellor...

and what i do know is vinson's decision has no basis iaw where it says that the whole bill has to be thrown out.

and why is the bill officially "unconsitutional" because two lower court judges don't like it.

two do.

bfd.
meh... You agree with your judges and I agree with mine...

Opinions are a dime a dozen, but there is a legal document ruling it unconstitutional - tha's a FACT...

My intellegence has nothing to do with this ruling, thank you very much...

Health insurance was supposed to be just that. Insurance in CASE you have a catastrophic medical situation arise.

Somewhere along the way it turned into paying for anything that has to do with your health....if I recall it was coined as "preventative" care...which was nothing more than your typical semi annual physical....

So whereas we used to pay out of pocket the few hundred dollars per visit, now it is up to the insurance company to pay it for us...

And you wonder why insurance rates skyrocketed.

A federal judge has ruled that the health care reform bill signed into law by President Barack Obama in March is unconstitutional.

Judge Roger Vinson, a Reagan appointee serving in Pensacola, Florida, ruled that key components of the law are unconstitutional and that the entire law "must be declared void."

MSNBC

We now have two judges who say it's unconstitutional and two judges who say it's not.

Of course it's unconstitutional, just like the whole Obama Presidency.

What lies?

what lies? really?

that it's 'job killing'

two do.

bfd.

whose taking care from kids? Schip has been around for a while....right?

ObamaCare's damage to the existing system is far more harmful to The Children than is reversing the Obamanation.

What good is free health care with immense waiting lists in an economy with low growth, tons-o-debt, and structurally permanent double digit unemployment?

Forum List

Back