Florida issues new guidance to doctors telling them to warn patients they could suffer HEART ATTACK after Covid shot

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Florida is warning citizens the Covid Vax can cause heart attacks. Sweden discards Eight millions doses of Covid Vax. England has stopped offering the Covid Vax as of 2-12-23.

People are waking up! :clap:

18 February 2023

Florida is warning citizens the Covid Vax can cause heart attacks. Sweden discards Eight millions doses of Covid Vax. England has stopped offering the Covid Vax as of 2-12-23.

18 February 2023
Doctors should read the black label warnings to patients on all drugs they prescribe along with their recommendation, as far as I am concerned.

18 February 2023
Hmm..as is standard with ANY vaccine you get...but..don't let that distract you from your narrative. :auiqs.jpg:

In Florida again....

He is on the right track!:thup:

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis called on state lawmakers to make permanent existing penalties for companies that require all employees get the Covid-19 vaccination, his latest move to curtail pandemic mitigation efforts.

Doctors should read the black label warnings to patients on all drugs they prescribe along with their recommendation, as far as I am concerned.

You should, and you should never have the Covid poison jab.....that has NEVER BEEN TESTED before

If you want to live and be healthy! :dunno:

18 February 2023

More DeSantis posturing for his White House run

And this.....

Food for thought my friends!

Getting Pfizer's Covid booster and flu vaccine on the same day may raise the risk of a STROKE, FDA says​

27 January 2023

18 February 2023
Political battle lines should not be drawn on a number of health issues, especially this one. . . But that sure seems to be the case. . The news and findings on vaccinated young healthy adults and teens who suddenly collapse is very disturbing. . How come so much of the mainstream media and the government totally avoid this? . . The states like Florida need to call out the feds on their silence.

The irony here. Follow the science. Science. Pseudoscience? Where was the Years of research? Years of multiple testing? Double blind tests. Never happened. Pizer, J&J pushed this shit with inadequate testing or poor protocols. In less than a year. And the aftereffects? A growing list. Don't forget who mandated this.

More DeSantis posturing for his White House run
I see it as DeSantis doing something I like once again. He’s my Governor. Best damn Governor I have seen in Florida in the half century I have lived here.

He would make a good President in my opinion. A very good President.

Vaccines have literally allowed humanity to go from under a billion to 8 billion within 200 years. To attack vaccines is the height of idiocy. Of course we all know you want the stone age to return and that is really sick. It is sick because it will cause nothing but pain and suffering.

Last edited:
I see it as DeSantis doing something I like once again.

Which is why he did it, he is pandering to his base, people like you.

Me, being a small government type, does not think it is the governments job to tell doctors what they have to say to their patients.

But, you will never understand that.

Which is why he did it, he is pandering to his base, people like you.

Me, being a small government type, does not think it is the governments job to tell doctors what they have to say to their patients.

But, you will never understand that.
Well then you should have been against the Feds pushing the vaccines so hard and ignoring cures.

I don’t want the federal government telling my doctor what he can tell me. I trust my doctor but I do not trust the Feds.

Here is an article on Florida’s reasoning for its actions on this issue.

I am against it.

But you are cool with the state Govt doing so. Makes no sense at all.
I happen to believe the closer government is to the people it represents the better. I am not fond of the power the federal government has acquired over the years or its one size fits all attitude.

What is good for the people in New York City is not necessarily good for the people in my state of Florida or for the people in Alaska.

If things go wrong it is easier for the citizens of a state to fix their state government than to fix the federal government.

That also is why I oppose a World Government. A world Government would be even further away from the people it rules than even our federal government.

Last edited:
This is what happens when a drug/medicine/vaccine is forced past the system, it has consequences. They should all be thoroughly tested before being signed off.

I hope as time goes by I can claim off the UK government for my first two shots.

And this.....

Food for thought my friends!

Getting Pfizer's Covid booster and flu vaccine on the same day may raise the risk of a STROKE, FDA says​

27 January 2023
Badger got the flu shot though refused C-19.

Forum List

Back