Florida Governor totally destroys reporters

Florida = Giant trailer park with beaches.
Florida = Hell's waiting room
See post #3.

Wonderful. Shit holes with balanced budgets are still shit holes.
Trailer parks you say?
9AFF1944-2D19-42CF-B9FC-9FEBC91DD067.png

Cuomo is an incompetent, power hungry, dope. He told everyone he was going to need 40,000 ventilators!!! He said you're all going to be like New York in 2 weeks!! He ordered convalescent homes to take in Covid-19 patients when everyone knew the most vulnerable part of society are the old folks. He's as dumb or maybe even dumber than Hidin' Biden. He should be bounced out of office for incompetence...

See post #3.

Still in your parent's basement i see. Just stay down there till 2024, maybe then you "might" have a candidate who isnt worthless.

:auiqs.jpg: There's that Floridian talk again. Way to make my point.
Make the point that you are a worthless retard. Stuck in your parents basement, all pissed off, because you aint getting any? bwaaahhhaaaaaa.....

I'm married, so of course I'm not getting any. :04: I bought the house my parents currently reside in. I own several properties and alas, no basements, unfortunately.

Evidently the trailer trash know how to survive better than the "sophisticated" Ivy Leaguers.
Yeah, with all those New York Democraps moving to be Floor E. Da. Republicans, the houses they leave behind once looked like the trailers of Floor E. Da. Now they are just empty shells.

abandoned-mansion-france.jpgCBrooklyn.jpgFliker.jpglg_e622032ff89d-lg_010d7b-2.-abandonedmansions_liu_alexandersynaptic.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

A liberal will always let good things go to waste.....

See post #3.

Still in your parent's basement i see. Just stay down there till 2024, maybe then you "might" have a candidate who isnt worthless.

Make the point that you are a worthless retard. Stuck in your parents basement, all pissed off, because you aint getting any? bwaaahhhaaaaaa.....

I'm married, so of course I'm not getting any. :04: I bought the house my parents currently reside in. I own several properties and alas, no basements, unfortunately.
So you live in Floor E. Da. Where no house can have a basement?

See post #3.

So you live in Floor E. Da. Where no house can have a basement?

Did I say I lived in Florida?

So, the Florida gov was whining about being busted for faking the numbers on death stats.

Naturally, the Trumpkins all love him for that. In their book, geting busted for fraud is a resume-builder, because it proves how the libtards are out to get you.

He has a tough job since that cesspool state depends upon tourism. If the virus spikes, which I hope it doesn't, he is going to deal with heck big time. I have my doubts he is up to it.

Forum List

Back