Florida Governor Jeb Bush used private server 1999 to 2007

Elian Gonzales and Schiavo were state issues, nothing that would damage the security of the nation.

An attorney could go to jail for giving out legal and personal information..lose his license.
What difference does it make if it was national or one American?..the fact is he used his own server while in High office.

When did he "give out legal and personal information"?

You are grasping at straws here.

Maybe so, there are some discrepancies being an elected official to protect his /her state . I have a feeling if he comes up for the nomination ( which he won't ) they will bring it out if there is anything.

I am not defending Hillary Clinton...but I am sick of hearing about her emails..If she was in the wrong than arrest her, stop using it for political purposes.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs [email protected], the personal email he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business, NBC News has learned.

Asked Wednesday morning who controls the server that operates that Jeb Bush email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded in an email: "He owns it."

The server was housed in a state-owned office building during the years that Bush served as Florida's governor, from 1999 until early 2007. A Bush source familiar with the situation said there were "digital security" measures in place to protect Bush's emails on this server, but declined to elaborate on how the server and its data were physically and digitally kept from harm. The aide also declined to elaborate on whether the server was "homebrew," as an email server housed in Hillary Clinton's Chappaqua home was described by The Associated Press in a Wednesday report. "Homebrew" refers to a private email service rather than a commercial or government email account.

Jeb Bush Owned Personal Email Server He Used as Governor - NBC News

From an IT Security perspective, what puts the US more vulnerable.... a governor using a private server or a Secretary of State using a private server?

Of coarse Secretary of State, who knows maybe Bush or Obama had a private server too. I would think they would, everyone thought it was a safer way to be on the internet.

David Petraeus was forced to resign as CIA director and sentenced to serve two years on probation and to pay an $100,000 fine for what he did with classifed information what should happen to Hillary for having it on a private e-mail server?

A sex scandal and cyber stalking generals whereabouts is much different
According to all media reports, the case was officially initiated by FBI agent Frederick W. Humphries II after he received a complaint about cyberstalking from Jill Kelley. Humphries reported it to his superiors and then to Republican congressional leaders Dave Reichert and Eric Cantor who then reported it to Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Robert Mueller after Humphries received complaints from Kelley that she was being stalked (the stalker was eventually found to be Paula Broadwell) on the grounds that: "They seem to know the comings and goings of a couple of generals."[4] The subsequent cyber-stalking investigation by the FBI uncovered an extramarital affair between Petraeus and Broadwell. FBI agents also discovered that General John R. Allen exchanged sexually explicit e-mails with Jill Kelley.[4]

Elian Gonzales and Schiavo were state issues, nothing that would damage the security of the nation.

An attorney could go to jail for giving out legal and personal information..lose his license.
What difference does it make if it was national or one American?..the fact is he used his own server while in High office.

Maybe so, there are some discrepancies being an elected official to protect his /her state . I have a feeling if he comes up for the nomination ( which he won't ) they will bring it out if there is anything.

Comparing this to the crimes committed by Hillary is just disingenuous on your part and patently stupid.

Comparing this to the crimes committed by Hillary is just disingenuous on your part and patently stupid.

Not really , it is disingenuous on his part . But we will see, Hillary has the balls of many . They are just squealing..
Like I said I don't support her, I am just calling it like I see it.

Not really , it is disingenuous on his part . But we will see, Hillary has the balls of many . They are just squealing..

How is it disingenuous on his part? What could possible be gained by someone hacking his private e-mail server? What sensitive information could he possibly have in his e-mail?

You are calling something like you see it, but unfortunately what you are seeing does not exist.

Because we are talking about TOP SECRET material that could affect the security of the nation. TOP SECRET. get it?

I am not defending Hillary Clinton...but I am sick of hearing about her emails..If she was in the wrong than arrest her, stop using it for political purposes.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs [email protected], the personal email he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business, NBC News has learned.

Asked Wednesday morning who controls the server that operates that Jeb Bush email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded in an email: "He owns it."

The server was housed in a state-owned office building during the years that Bush served as Florida's governor, from 1999 until early 2007. A Bush source familiar with the situation said there were "digital security" measures in place to protect Bush's emails on this server, but declined to elaborate on how the server and its data were physically and digitally kept from harm. The aide also declined to elaborate on whether the server was "homebrew," as an email server housed in Hillary Clinton's Chappaqua home was described by The Associated Press in a Wednesday report. "Homebrew" refers to a private email service rather than a commercial or government email account.

Jeb Bush Owned Personal Email Server He Used as Governor - NBC News

From an IT Security perspective, what puts the US more vulnerable.... a governor using a private server or a Secretary of State using a private server?

Of coarse Secretary of State, who knows maybe Bush or Obama had a private server too. I would think they would, everyone thought it was a safer way to be on the internet.
You are trying so hard, fabricating scenarios that would make Hillary look like an innocent queen. It just isn't working. Nice try though.

Because we are talking about TOP SECRET material that could affect the security of the nation. TOP SECRET. get it?

:lmao:
I rest my case........
The Washington Post reported this week that Bush discussed troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants.

Does Jeb Bush have Hillary Clinton's email problem? - CNNPolitics.com

I rest my case........
The Washington Post reported this week that Bush discussed troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants.

I did, too but it didn't make a bit of difference in foreign policy.

How is it disingenuous on his part? What could possible be gained by someone hacking his private e-mail server? What sensitive information could he possibly have in his e-mail?

You are calling something like you see it, but unfortunately what you are seeing does not exist.
What sensitive material could have been on Jeb's e-mail? How about his messages to his wife stating what he wants for dinner. That is in great demand by foreign countries who wish us ill.

I rest my case........

Haa Haa now your drawing at straws...Bush used his server for Top Secret information...there you have it!

Jackson ............>>>>>>>>>:funnyface:.
200_s.gif

What sensitive material could have been on Jeb's e-mail? How about his messages to his wife stating what he wants for dinner. That is in great demand by foreign countries who wish us ill.

Again in case you missed it....come on Jackson .....not just emails to wife but out in the cyber-world.

So was it when Jeb was president or Secretary of State? I forget. He should have been careful with the thousands of Top Secret documents he handled, huh? LOL
President Bush and his administration used a private server, the RNC's server, to conduct official gvt business for 3 years, until they got caught. Our gvt never recovered all of those emails....

Bush White House email controversy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been lost.[5]

The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States. The server came public when it was discovered that J. Scott Jennings, the White House's deputy director of political affairs, was using a gwb43.com email address to discuss the firing of the U.S. attorney for Arkansas.[7] Communications by federal employees were also found on georgewbush.com (registered to "Bush-Cheney '04, Inc."[8]) and rnchq.org (registered to "Republican National Committee"[9]), but, unlike these two servers, gwb43.com has no Web server connected to it — it is used only for email.[10]

The "gwb43.com" domain name was publicized by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), who sent a letter to Oversight and Government Reform Committee committee chairman Henry A. Waxman requesting an investigation.[11] Waxman sent a formal warning to the RNC, advising them to retain copies of all emails sent by White House employees. According to Waxman, "in some instances, White House officials were using nongovernmental accounts specifically to avoid creating a record of the communications."[12] The Republican National Committee claims to have erased the emails, supposedly making them unavailable for Congressional investigators.[13]

Last edited:
So was it when Jeb was president or Secretary of State? I forget. He should have been careful with the thousands of Top Secret documents he handled, huh? LOL

Oh ok so only republicans can have a private server when in a high office such as Governor..?;)

Maybe he used his Private Server to get his brother Baby Bush elected by stealing Florida. :ack-1:
If it is against the law for him to have a private account or he knowingly accepted classified emails on it. Then arrest him.

I rest my case........

I did, too but it didn't make a bit of difference in foreign policy.

We don't know what he could have sent to put the life's of perhaps thousands of US soldiers in danger.
Anyway it probably won't come up because He is on his way out of the race I think.

How can he criticize anyone about servers..? Anyway good talking with you, I have to run to the store.

I rest my case........

Haa Haa now your drawing at straws...Bush used his server for Top Secret information...there you have it!

200_s.gif

I am trying so hard to see your point but I don't see the "Top Secret" in the article. It's interesting that he discussed nuclear plants but Middle East deployment is too "far reaching."

Do you remember that Hillary was trying to get out of her jam by saying nothing was sent on that had a TOP Secret rating? Well that would be the same for Bush. Except on thing. Hillary had the power and her clearance DEMANDED that she declare TOP SECRET material TS. Not so with Jeb Bush. I do not see in the article he ever handles TS material. He just wasn't on the level that the FBI or SS was interested in his emails.

Oh ok so only republicans can have a private server when in a high office such as Governor..?;)

Maybe he used his Private Server to get his brother Baby Bush elected by stealing Florida. :ack-1:
If it is against the law for him to have a private account or he knowingly accepted classified emails on it. Then arrest him.

If he did he does need to be, especially if Hillary gets busted , it is just a political ploy and will die down because everyone had private servers.

President Bush and his administration used a private server, the RNC's server, to conduct official gvt business for 3 years, until they got caught. Our gvt never recovered all of those emails....
If there was a history in the Top Echelon that this happened, one would wonder why Hillary did it and Obama never thought to check her emails. AGAIN, BASIC INCOMPETENCE RAISES ITS UGLY HEAD.

I rest my case........

200_s.gif

I am trying so hard to see your point but I don't see the "Top Secret" in the article. It's interesting that he discussed nuclear plants but Middle East deployment is too "far reaching."

Do you remember that Hillary was trying to get out of her jam by saying nothing was sent on that had a TOP Secret rating? Well that would be the same for Bush. Except on thing. Hillary had the power and her clearance DEMANDED that she declare TOP SECRET material TS. Not so with Jeb Bush. I do not see in the article he ever handles TS material. He just wasn't on the level that the FBI or SS was interested in his emails.

This is why many democrats are moving to Trump or Sanders, because of her lies.

But, I do believe she is in trouble for sending classified information over a private server, and my point is ...so did Bush

Forum List

Back