Florida GOP implosion WTF

Implosion? where does the left come up with stuff? Huffington and the tax exempt Media Matters? Anything is better than trying to defend Barry Hussein I guess.

you two are sooo predictable. I'd be a little concerned if a state party chairman was about to spill the beans over internal party workings that maybe, how shall I say?, unsavory ;)

Only 'Unsavory is your predilictioon of 'infighting'...preception on YOUR part.

YOU are making a pronouncement...on your own.

YOU are WET behind the ears.

This is the story of one bad apple, and its difficult to find any large organization that doesn't have a few.

you two are sooo predictable. I'd be a little concerned if a state party chairman was about to spill the beans over internal party workings that maybe, how shall I say?, unsavory ;)

This is the story of one bad apple, and its difficult to find any large organization that doesn't have a few.

O RLLY?

Florida Republican Party says it didn't offer Jim Greer 'hush money' - Tampa Bay Times
In a deposition in May, Greer called GOP officials right-wing "whackados'' and "crazies'' and said he and other party officials discussed ways to suppress black votes in December 2009. Party officials denied the accusation.

O RLLY?

Florida Republican Party says it didn't offer Jim Greer 'hush money' - Tampa Bay Times
In a deposition in May, Greer called GOP officials right-wing "whackados'' and "crazies'' and said he and other party officials discussed ways to suppress black votes in December 2009. Party officials denied the accusation.

Yes, Greer is making shit up because he got caught stealing.

There will be no Fitzmas this time either.

O RLLY?

Anything will bring out the "Barry Hussein" crowd, issues are far beyond the grasp of those "voters' *. The Florida GOP LEADERSHIP is in shambles, Florida voters could not care less.

*Sad, but the "Barry Hussein" crowd will vote, if they are bright enough to find the correct precinct.

O RLLY?

Anything will bring out the "Barry Hussein" crowd, issues are far beyond the grasp of those "voters' *. The Florida GOP LEADERSHIP is in shambles, Florida voters could not care less.

*Sad, but the "Barry Hussein" crowd will vote, if they are bright enough to find the correct precinct.

ummm...... thanks for sharing. :rolleyes: What did I do to get you to post in my thread :dunno:

I think Greer's criminality isn't going to have any effect because it's seen as his fault, not the party's.

Everyone in IL thought the GOP was going to get a huge windfall from the fall of Blago, but not really. The Democrats retained the governorship, AG, Sec of State offices, and majorities in the State Legistlature.

There's one person on this board who hasn't chimed in yet who might know whats going on down there? :eusa_whistle:

Whats this all about? Anybody on the board in Fla explain this?

RPOF: We didn't offer Jim Greer 'hush money' | Florida politics blog: The Buzz | Tampa Bay Times
The Republican Party of Florida has not attempted to settle a civil suit filed against them by former GOP chairman Jim Greer, according to a lawyer for the party.

"The Republican Party of Florida has never made an offer to pay Jim Greer any money to settle his lawsuit, not one dollar not one red cent,'' said Stephen Dobson, the Tallahassee lawyer who represents the party.

116247_600.jpg

Chase and Greer contacted reporters with copies of a newly released "confidentiality agreement'' signed by Andy Palmer, former executive director of the party and initialed by Chase, Dobson and Steve Andrews, another lawyer who represented the party at the time.

He has it documented.

the right doesnt care much for cold hard court documented evidence

RPOF: We didn't offer Jim Greer 'hush money' | Florida politics blog: The Buzz | Tampa Bay Times
The Republican Party of Florida has not attempted to settle a civil suit filed against them by former GOP chairman Jim Greer, according to a lawyer for the party.

"The Republican Party of Florida has never made an offer to pay Jim Greer any money to settle his lawsuit, not one dollar not one red cent,'' said Stephen Dobson, the Tallahassee lawyer who represents the party.

116247_600.jpg

Jim Greer = Jake Starkey

He has the document which proves they tried to bribe him.

does that matter to any of you?

116247_600.jpg

Getting desperate for bad press about Republicans? I bet I can find something better than this.

Forum List

Back