Florida, Fraud and Fake Nursing Diplomas.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
“I'm in South Florida. It's a hotbed of fraud, whether it's identity fraud, or PPP fraud, and health care fraud, but this is something that we have not seen before,” Fernando Porras, assistant special agent in charge, told Yahoo News. Porras is leading the oversight investigation for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Someone is not overseeing the ever increasing fraud happening in Florida. Maybe Florida needs more programs to ship people out of Texas? Well, to me that entire thing was fraudulent so the people are simply following the lead of those who are running things.

'They should be charged': Thousands of nurses obtained fake diplomas and provided care without proper training

“I'm in South Florida. It's a hotbed of fraud, whether it's identity fraud, or PPP fraud, and health care fraud, but this is something that we have not seen before,” Fernando Porras, assistant special agent in charge, told Yahoo News. Porras is leading the oversight investigation for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Someone is not overseeing the ever increasing fraud happening in Florida. Maybe Florida needs more programs to ship people out of Texas? Well, to me that entire thing was fraudulent so the people are simply following the lead of those who are running things.

'They should be charged': Thousands of nurses obtained fake diplomas and provided care without proper training
Fake diplomas are an issue, but All Nurses have to take a national certification test and hospitals look for that certification.

Forum List

Back