Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Who's going to protect US all from hate-based ignorant laws like these new crazy republicans are passing. Talk about major crimes.
The zoomers, who so resent anyone telling them what they can and can't do though in principle they act like a bunch of know everythings lol), will destroy the far right and MAGA GOP within eight years.

Either way, they are both trying to erase gays from existence because they only know hatred and are ignorant.
Yeah sure. The biggest mistake this century was normalizing letting you faggots get married. Now you dems want to groom kids, have sex with animals and various other abnormal deviant behavior

1681790129808607.jpg

Yeah sure. The biggest mistake this century was normalizing letting you faggots get married. Now you dems want to groom kids, have sex with animals and various other abnormal deviant behavior

View attachment 778418
I am gay, an old gay men. I have no interest in sex with animals but be my guest if that's your thing. Only a deviant would imagine what type of sex other people have. Mine is gratifying, pleasant and unfortunately very infrequent. Try to have a good night, I plan on it.

Common sense teaches us to live and let live
Yeah, we tried that. I watched it happen regularly from the time I was a teen in the 70s. Look around today. All it got most of us is abuse and hate from the very ones we were encouraged to accept and to coexist with. Anyone who cannot see that, doesn't WANT to see it. I've never gone out of my way to be hateful to any racial group or those who were gay. I still don't.

OTOH, if any of these sick fucks who prey on the minds of innocent kids happens to come at me with abuse, and expect me to "live and let live", they are likely to experience some poor outcomes...

I am gay, an old gay men. I have no interest in sex with animals but be my guest if that's your thing. Only a deviant would imagine what type of sex other people have. Mine is gratifying, pleasant and unfortunately very infrequent. Try to have a good night, I plan on it.
Yeah I know you are cause just like most faggots that's all the personality you have

LOL went gay and you still couldn't get laid in a morgue. Sucks to be you pal

Yeah, we tried that. I watched it happen regularly from the time I was a teen in the 70s. Look around today. All it got most of us is abuse and hate from the very ones we were encouraged to accept and to coexist with. Anyone who cannot see that, doesn't WANT to see it. I've never gone out of my way to be hateful to any racial group or those who were gay. I still don't.

OTOH, if any of these sick fucks who prey on the minds of innocent kids happens to come at me with abuse, and expect me to "live and let live", they are likely to experience some poor outcomes...
That's exactly the end result of DeSantis's law. It hurts gay youth. It's based on hatred and ignorance.

Yeah I know you are cause just like most faggots that's all the personality you have

LOL went gay and you still couldn't get laid in a morgue. Sucks to be you pal
You are making less and less sense. Best to quit now. I'd hate to read what you try to write an hour from now. Good night.

I'm making perfect sense. You said goodnight twice now you gonna fuck off already or keep replying
It's another bad sign, you believe you're.making sense. Good luck with Al that hate and ignorance. It hurts you the most.

That's exactly the end result of DeSantis's law. It hurts gay youth. It's based on hatred and ignorance.

ReNaziKlans want to legislate their version of their morality on everyone. Suddenly they have become the arbiter what is and is not correct moral thinking and what is and is not moral.

This is their version of their "Smaller Government". These assholes think they have the right what medication a person can take.

This is their AmeriKa.

Forum List

Back