Flordia Man Murders Door To Door Salesman For Stepping On His Property

You sound like a first class card carrying moron

Typical of the far right wing trash, can't discuss anything, only resorting to namecalling and trolling.

Talk about clueless. If you read the sentence that you wrote that I quoted, then read my sentence, what point do you think I'm trying to make to you?

Now, read your last sentence. Now, if you're not a moron, light bulbs will go off...

:lmao: Epic win :clap2: :D :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying paranoid, nothing more, nothing less. It also sounds like he'll be going to prison for quite some time, and rightfully so.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying paranoid, nothing more, nothing less. It also sounds like he'll be going to prison for quite some time, and rightfully so.

:lmao: Epic win :clap2: :D :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

Since when did these drooling hordes give a shit about anything other than their hack agenda. Mocking the murder of a man out trying to make a living for political point scoring - I find that incredibly sick. It is not the behavior of a normal, rational, sane human being.

I completely agree. The right wing nutcases were blaming the CO shooting on the democrats, Breitfart spreading lies about the shooter being a democrat, the right wing trolls on this site claiming he is a liberal as well as blaming the left saying if everyone had guns it wouldn't have happened etc,..

Damn despicable, but that's the far right for you,..

Yea, they did... in response to ABC announcing that he was a member of the TEA Party... and yet you ignore that part. You are nothing more than a left wing shill without the intellect to think for yourself or see the flaws on your own side. You're a sick individual politicizing tragedies.

ABC isn't on any "side" they made a mistake and immediately apologized. The right wing shitheads were spreading the "the shooter is a lib" crap at the same time and continue to do so to this day, even planning an event to protest at the DNC about it, yet you and the other right wing thugs think that's perfectly fine.

How screwed in the head are you right wing nutcases? :cuckoo:

I completely agree. The right wing nutcases were blaming the CO shooting on the democrats, Breitfart spreading lies about the shooter being a democrat, the right wing trolls on this site claiming he is a liberal as well as blaming the left saying if everyone had guns it wouldn't have happened etc,..

Yea, they did... in response to ABC announcing that he was a member of the TEA Party... and yet you ignore that part. You are nothing more than a left wing shill without the intellect to think for yourself or see the flaws on your own side. You're a sick individual politicizing tragedies.

ABC isn't on any "side" they made a mistake and immediately apologized. The right wing shitheads were spreading the "the shooter is a lib" crap at the same time and continue to do so to this day, even planning an event to protest at the DNC about it, yet you and the other right wing thugs think that's perfectly fine.

Horse shit just plain old pure 100% horse shit.:eusa_whistle:

Horse shit just plain old pure 100% horse shit.:eusa_whistle:

I completely agree. Most right wingers need severe mental help.

How is this not first degree murder? This man should get the death penalty, without a doubt. He saw there was no threat and he pulled out his gun and executed this man. That is first degree murder deserving of the death penalty. I will be happy to be the one to inject this guy.

I live across the river from Cape Coral. The News Press story gave a lot more background on this guy. He's been trouble for a while now --

Cape Coral shooting suspect once pulled gun on meter reader, former prosecutor says | The News-Press | news-press.com

FINALLY someone actually addressing the topic and not just the trolling it up like the right wing morons are,..

Yes there has been quite a bit coming out now that he pulled a gun on a meter reader and was arrested for it. He also has been considered mentally unstable by numerous people including law enforcement, but was still allowed to keep his reported 14 guns.

This is pretty ridiculous that the GOP and their "yeee ha gunnz 4 all!" mentality kept a mentally ill person stocked to the brim with deadly weapons causing the murder of an innocent person,...

How is this not first degree murder? This man should get the death penalty, without a doubt. He saw there was no threat and he pulled out his gun and executed this man. That is first degree murder deserving of the death penalty. I will be happy to be the one to inject this guy.

I live across the river from Cape Coral. The News Press story gave a lot more background on this guy. He's been trouble for a while now --

Cape Coral shooting suspect once pulled gun on meter reader, former prosecutor says | The News-Press | news-press.com

FINALLY someone actually addressing the topic and not just the trolling it up like the right wing morons are,..

Yes there has been quite a bit coming out now that he pulled a gun on a meter reader and was arrested for it. He also has been considered mentally unstable by numerous people including law enforcement, but was still allowed to keep his reported 14 guns.

This is pretty ridiculous that the GOP and their "yeee ha gunnz 4 all!" mentality kept a mentally ill person stocked to the brim with deadly weapons causing the murder of an innocent person,...

The GOP kept him stocked with deadly weapons, huh? And when was he adjudicated mentally ill? Maybe you're the one that's mentally ill. Maybe we should try to get you committed. I'd LOVE to see how many libtards could pass a mental health test

Why can't you address situations without making shlt up?

The GOP kept him stocked with deadly weapons, huh? And when was he adjudicated mentally ill? Maybe you're the one that's mentally ill. Maybe we should try to get you committed. I'd LOVE to see how many libtards could pass a mental health test

Why can't you address situations without making shlt up?

I retract my previous statement, you are another ultra-right wing moron.

They did not 'make a mistake', they did not check their facts... they chose - they made a choice - to sacrifice ethics and standards for a 'scoop', on the off chance that they were right. That is not acceptable by any standard of decent journalism. That you defend it says much about you... because if it had been the other way around, and it was, say, Fox who had done it... you would be ranting about their 'lies' for months.

You are nothing more than a shill for the left. You have double standards, one for those you agree with and one for those you don't. That is bullshit. You're a hack. A liar. An unethical, amoral, twit.

The evidence suggests that the 'nutcase' is you. Moron.

What part of "No Tresspassing" did the salesman not understand? Apparently all of it.

Methinks we're not getting the whole story.

Probably not a salesman. It was probably a punk casing the neighborhood dressed like a cat burglar.

"I'll kill anybody that steps on my property" isn't the sentiment of a sane man. Who cares how the victim was dressed? We have an eyewitness account of the encounter and the guy's over reaction. Definitely a "by reason of insanity" plea in the works, IMO.
Or an "I'm not very bright" plea. :popcorn:

Sounds like a progressive reaction to Jehovah Witness or Mormon testimony..

My guess is that thank you to liberal laws, they could do nothing with him because he was "mentally ill". Mentally ill is a disability these days, and liberals are adamantly opposed to incarcerating them, or putting them in residential treatment.

So they're among us.

Oh, and you can't discriminate against them, so unless he was convicted of a felony, he gets to keep his guns.

Forum List

Back