Flordia Man Murders Door To Door Salesman For Stepping On His Property

You know what?

We really need to ban door to door salesman and this will never happen again.

I see, it was the salesman's fault. :eusa_hand: What if he was a mormon trying to spread the word of Joeseph Smith instead? That would have been interesting,..

What part of "No Tresspassing" did the salesman not understand? Apparently all of it.

Methinks we're not getting the whole story.

If we are - and there is an eyewitness - this guy will spend the rest of his life in a steamy Florida prison.

Putting up a sign is not stand your ground and certainly not an excuse to off someone.

What part of "No Tresspassing" did the salesman not understand? Apparently all of it.

Methinks we're not getting the whole story.

If we are - and there is an eyewitness - this guy will spend the rest of his life in a steamy Florida prison.

Putting up a sign is not stand your ground and certainly not an excuse to off someone.

Like Zimmerman and Martin.

Idiots meet idiots.

He was trespassing, where 3 signs warned him not to.

He got killed, and there's a good chance the man gets off for defending his property.

He may have been trespassing, but that does not give the property owner the right to murder him. If the story is accurate, murder is exactly what took place. There's not even a fair chance that he'll get off on a self-defense defense.

As far as the victim goes, he was somebody's son. He was trying to earn a living. He didn't deserve what happened to him. For you to shrug and and say that he was stupid and got himself killed, is both ignorant and disgusting.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I thought you had me on ignore?

he had to see the signs, so he ignored the warning, foolishly, and got himself killed.

probably murdered, possibly not.

oh, and in the time it took you to read this, 1000 people were killed.

why aren't you out there doing something about it.

b/c there's little chance that you can assume the killers are republicans/conservatives/ tea party.

so take your fake outrage and shove it in your cockhole

Speaking of fake outrage. At what point did I ever bring politics into this? Suggesting that I only care about murders if Republicans are the perpetrators?

Nice attempt at deflecting from your cold response to the murder of an innocent person.

Go fuck yourself you slimy piece of shit.

Forum List

Back