Flordia Man Murders Door To Door Salesman For Stepping On His Property

I have a NO SOLICITING sign next to my door. You can't miss it. It's right above the doorbell.

I have thought about selling NO SOLICITING signs door to door for fun. I have the perfect pitch. "How would you like me to be the last door-to-door salesman you ever see?" :lol:

I still get solicitors. I give them both barrels...of my anger. I ask them what part of the sign they don't understand. If they are one of those religious door-to-door people and are stupid enough to say "I'm not selling anything", I provide them with a printed copy of the dictionary definition of soliciting with the part which applies to religious peddlars highlighted.

I've often told people another way to keep them off your porch is to draw a chalk outline of a body on your driveway and scatter a few copies of The Watchtower on the lawn.

I guess this guy in the OP is going to have a real chalk outline on his driveway.

He's a dick. I can't believe there are people here who are actually finding ways to mitigate what he did.

Actually I can. Nothing people say here surprises me any more.

I just like to feign surprise now.

Last edited:
Is anyone actually trying to mitigate what he did? I havent seen anyone.

Id just like to know why this is a political thread when there is absolutely no evidence presented of any sort of political affiliation nor motivation.

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I

And you wonder why you get negged so often? Clue: you're a mindless fucking hack who celebrates murder as long as you can make it political. You are a sick individual. Seek help.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

And you wonder why you get negged so often? Clue: you're a mindless fucking hack who celebrates murder as long as you can make it political. You are a sick individual. Seek help.
He doesn't just make it political he uses it to attack the tea party, and conservatives.

Well, he cant attack the Tea Party on legitimate grounds so he has to use something like this to make stuff up

Oh look, California_fatty must have busted out of the fat farm to come and troll up the thread with nonsense. Moo :cow:

Oh look, California_fatty must have busted out of the fat farm to come and troll up the thread with nonsense. Moo :cow:

Can't handle the truth?

How is this story politically related?

It has to do with gun violence therefore with gun control, a perpetual political topic.

Liberals and other dumb masses will paint the shooter as a rightwing nutcase...even though they have no clue what the man's political posture is. Liberals will attempt to justify gun control based on any occurrence such as this.

The OP claimed the man was a teabagger (a political term).

The thread has morphed into a discussion involving political surroundings and liberal thugs.

It is in the right forum.:D

RDD and Konrad covered their respective talking points rather quickly!

:thup:

Can't handle the truth?

It clear the right wingers can't, all they do is troll up every thread that isn't in some way bashing Obama.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Selling Steaks and Seafood, Would you like a broch..."

*blam, blam*

"I feared for my life...yeah, thats the ticket"

Was the guy allergic to shellfish?

This is the midset we are seeing from the extreme right. Just look at all the posts on this site claiming all kinds of garbage like the CO shooting wouldn't have happened if people were armed in the theatre, or "no gun" areas are the equivient of being in death chambers waiting to get executed,...

The right wing propaganda machine has people so incredibly paranoid and brainwashed, these fools think everyone is going to get them, and that the boogeyman is waiting around every corner.
People like this are lunatics that are looking for an excuse to shoot people, not doing so in an absoutly last resort, life or death scenario which should be the only reason, and "stand your ground" gives these lunatics a law to hide behind,...
Why are you always a lying pos.

The fact remains had democrats not lied so often about Glock had not threatened manufacturers, Had not introduced a ban that lasted ten years. You wouldnt receive the automatic opposition.

You see this all goes back to your side being lying POS like you.

See, it's not Full Autos fault...the liberals made him do it. Thats the mantra of the Party of Personal Responsibility. Even Wiwwow Tree blames her govt assistance on liberals...True fucking story.

And you're definately a no-class moron.

So despite the fact that no political affiliation, if any, was mentioned for this man, you're going to try to smear conservatives with this murder by an insane man.

Do you really think so little of your integrity that you would start this nonsense?

Since when did these drooling hordes give a shit about anything other than their hack agenda. Mocking the murder of a man out trying to make a living for political point scoring - I find that incredibly sick. It is not the behavior of a normal, rational, sane human being.

Get a rope and tree and lets end the kind of crap. Why does it make him a tea bagger. I am pretty sure that there are as many kooks on the left as the right. Does everything have to be about politics, can't it just be about right and wrong.

Forum List

Back