Flordia Man Murders Door To Door Salesman For Stepping On His Property

Since when did these drooling hordes give a shit about anything other than their hack agenda. Mocking the murder of a man out trying to make a living for political point scoring - I find that incredibly sick. It is not the behavior of a normal, rational, sane human being.

I completely agree. The right wing nutcases were blaming the CO shooting on the democrats, Breitfart spreading lies about the shooter being a democrat, the right wing trolls on this site claiming he is a liberal as well as blaming the left saying if everyone had guns it wouldn't have happened etc,..

Damn despicable, but that's the far right for you,..

Last edited:
Since when did these drooling hordes give a shit about anything other than their hack agenda. Mocking the murder of a man out trying to make a living for political point scoring - I find that incredibly sick. It is not the behavior of a normal, rational, sane human being.

I completely agree. The right wing nutcases were blaming the CO shooting on the democrats, Breitfart spreading lies about the shooter being a democrat, the right wing trolls on this site blaming the left for the shooting claiming if everyone had guns it wouldn't have happened etc,..

Ignoring the unconfirmed reports of the shooter's ties to the TEA Party, hunh?
:lmao:

Hey, BL, was that a +0 or a -0?
:cuckoo:

The stand your ground law does not apply to this situation or to the man who shot and killed the salesman. He should be rightfully be tried and convicted for murder.

The stand your ground law does not apply to this situation or to the man who shot and killed the salesman. He should be rightfully be tried and convicted for murder.

Hopefully, but we'll have to wait and see. Because of stand your ground people walking after commuting murder has shot up quite substantially.

I completely agree. The right wing nutcases were blaming the CO shooting on the democrats, Breitfart spreading lies about the shooter being a democrat, the right wing trolls on this site claiming he is a liberal as well as blaming the left saying if everyone had guns it wouldn't have happened etc,..

:eusa_boohoo:

Brian Ross of ABC 'News' Politicizes Colorado Shooting, Illicitly Blames Tea Party | Publius Forum

Im sure you denounced that though.

Yea, they did... in response to ABC announcing that he was a member of the TEA Party... and yet you ignore that part. You are nothing more than a left wing shill without the intellect to think for yourself or see the flaws on your own side. You're a sick individual politicizing tragedies.

:eusa_boohoo:

Brian Ross of ABC 'News' Politicizes Colorado Shooting, Illicitly Blames Tea Party | Publius Forum

Im sure you denounced that though.

Of course not. He accepted it as 'truth' and then justified it as an error, when it was clearly a choice by ABC to go with 'scoop over truth'. Hacks and their agenda driven media... they deserve each other... sick people with no morals and absolutely no grasp of ethics.

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I

How is this not first degree murder? This man should get the death penalty, without a doubt. He saw there was no threat and he pulled out his gun and executed this man. That is first degree murder deserving of the death penalty. I will be happy to be the one to inject this guy.

Hopefully, but we'll have to wait and see. Because of stand your ground people walking after commuting murder has shot up quite substantially.

And after a trial, I hope justice is done. Unfortunately sometimes people get away with wrongfully killing people.

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger

You sound like a first class card carrying moron

Typical of the far right wing trash, can't discuss anything, only resorting to namecalling and trolling.

Talk about clueless. If you read the sentence that you wrote that I quoted, then read my sentence, what point do you think I'm trying to make to you?

Now, read your last sentence. Now, if you're not a moron, light bulbs will go off...

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I

How is this not first degree murder? This man should get the death penalty, without a doubt. He saw there was no threat and he pulled out his gun and executed this man. That is first degree murder deserving of the death penalty. I will be happy to be the one to inject this guy.

I live across the river from Cape Coral. The News Press story gave a lot more background on this guy. He's been trouble for a while now --

Cape Coral shooting suspect once pulled gun on meter reader, former prosecutor says | The News-Press | news-press.com

Forum List

Back