Floods: Trump's Army Corps of Engineers doing a bad job with levees

Billions of dollars are being lost due to flooding and the levees suck. In one town, the Army Corps of Engineers made the levee smaller before the floods hit.

Trump’s army corps of engineers, that’s it.

I guess they’re too busy designing a new wall.

RUSSIA!!

His INS just released 100,000 people (allegedly) onto the streets. He's not running anything particularly well.

Not the INS! There is no such thing dumbass!

It was the courts ordering them to enforce Obama's immigration laws that Congress won't fix!

Trump has run the CBP for 2 years.

Your point is?

The media was using pictures from Obama's time in office to show children "locked in cages" which was simply chain link fence enclosures. Until the recent caravans, the CBP could handle the influx of people, but not anymore, so they have to let them go.

Now, will you admit you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about?

Well, I said INS released 100,000 illegals back onto our streets (something a Trump fluffer told me); a clear indication that--if ture-- the blob is way in over his head on this (and so many other) matters.

LMAO If he's in over his head then so is every POTUS since Eisenhauer. An Eisenhauer who know what to do with illegals.

Oh and they were released according to the law which was in effect long before Trump became POTUS.

If we had the wall we wouldn't have this problem but idiots like you don't think we need a wall.

Carry on dumbass.

What law was that shit brains?

I debate in the manner in which I’m debated. Seldom (if ever) do I quote Huffpost—talk about your stereotypes.

The accusation isn’t from disagreement; the accusation is for the idiotic rationalizations you and others make in the name of your blob.

Example:

I say Trump’s INS released 100,000 people. You accuse me of having a brain rot.

Marion Morrison makes the allegation as was linked above. You’re completely silent like it didn’t happen.
Where is your accusation of brain rot?

You’ll also note (if capable) that when someone said they hoped Trump has a stroke, I called them out on it.

Why not look in the mirror at yourself…you hypocrite?

Ah...you may not have noticed, Candy but I gave you a "thank you" when you did call that person out for wishing a stroke on Trump! I'm OK with what I see in the mirror. How do you feel about yourself when you call me a "fluffer"?

Truthful. 1/2 of Trump’s supporters want to have his baby and never stop thinking about ways to do make it possible. The other half are women.

I seem to have missed you calling out Marion on his “brain rot”… When can we look forward to you doing that?

I’m guessing never…right? How do you feel when you can’t say what you feel because you can’t violate your fellow cult members?

I have "brain rot"? You're a Neurosurgeon?
I've never even had an ECG or EKG, how do you know this? Osmosis?

Apparently I posted something that really triggered you, cool! :113:

I believe you about the 100,000 being released.

According to Old Style, you have brain rot (at least he thought I did when I told him about the 100K Trump turned loose on the streets).

I'll let you two hash it out...it will be a good example of mental-midget-wrestling.

No boy, you're the one that started flapping your mouth, so I'm going to hash this out with you. :1peleas:

'Sup?

Hash away fag.

Not the INS! There is no such thing dumbass!

It was the courts ordering them to enforce Obama's immigration laws that Congress won't fix!

Your point is?

The media was using pictures from Obama's time in office to show children "locked in cages" which was simply chain link fence enclosures. Until the recent caravans, the CBP could handle the influx of people, but not anymore, so they have to let them go.

Well, I said INS released 100,000 illegals back onto our streets (something a Trump fluffer told me); a clear indication that--if ture-- the blob is way in over his head on this (and so many other) matters.

LMAO If he's in over his head then so is every POTUS since Eisenhauer. An Eisenhauer who know what to do with illegals.

Oh and they were released according to the law which was in effect long before Trump became POTUS.

If we had the wall we wouldn't have this problem but idiots like you don't think we need a wall.

Carry on dumbass.

If you're that interested then look it up. Shit for Brains.

Your point is?

Carry on dumbass.

Tanslation: You made it all up; right fuck stain?

Your point is?

Carry on dumbass.

Translation: Your to lazy to look it up fuck stain.

Carry on dumbass.

Translation: Your to lazy to look it up fuck stain.

Can’t look up something that doesn’t exist….we’ll file that with your self esteem beeeeotch!

The Feds can say yes or no to agreements between States via the Compacts clause 3, Section 10 or Article 1.

Congress when they mandated the Army Corp of Engineers to handle certain river flooding conditions took it upon itself to handle it instead of giving up to a state-limited agreement.

Congress overstepped it’s bounds in doing so. Pure and simple.

Billions of dollars are being lost due to flooding and the levees suck. In one town, the Army Corps of Engineers made the levee smaller before the floods hit.

Huh? Since when did it become "Trump's Army Corps of engineers"?

What executive order did Trump sign, to flood this area, or mess up the army corps of engineers?

Please explain what policy Trump pushed to do this?

The Feds can say yes or no to agreements between States via the Compacts clause 3, Section 10 or Article 1.

Congress when they mandated the Army Corp of Engineers to handle certain river flooding conditions took it upon itself to handle it instead of giving up to a state-limited agreement.

Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 disagrees with you.

It's an explicit right given to Congress.

Better than than teams of people from each State trying to blast the levees in the other State to protect their own.

And things like that did happen on the Mississippi before the Army Corps took over.

They could sure do with those billions Obama gave to Iran, no doubt.
You mean the money he returned to Iran? They paid for fighter jets that they never got and we refunded their money back to them, so it was always theirs to begin with. Jesus! How many times do you people have to be told this?

Trump’s favorite Iran-Obama cash story, still bogus no matter how often he tells it

Better than than teams of people from each State trying to blast the levees in the other State to protect their own.

And things like that did happen on the Mississippi before the Army Corps took over.
If you know anything about him, you know that he hates the federal government. Heck! He hates just about everything and everybody.

If you know anything about him, you know that he hates the federal government. Heck! He hates just about everything and everybody.

I get it. I am mistrustful of the federal government, but as a Constitutional Federalist I do see it's uses in the defined roles calling for it under the Constitution.

Which town was this that you are referring to?

Since when is any president or the corps of engineers responsible for stopping any and all floods?

Okay. We have a misunderstanding. I agree that the Feds have the right to approve interstate compacts. What they don’t have is a Right to unilaterally make the Ststes do what the Feds want (since no such power exists in Article I Section 8).

LOL...how do you "allegedly" release 100,000 people, Candy? You either do it or you don't! You've gotta stop trolling Huff Post...it's rotting your brain!

One of your fellow Trump fluffers posted it here. You guys aren’t trustworthy so I said allegedly. Feel free to search for the thread if you’re interested

I'm not trustworthy, Candy? In what way? Because I'm a conservative? Way to stereotype!

Trump supporters….can’t trust them…..just like Trump himself.

The truth is it's you Scum Bags on the left that can't be trusted......

You and your media are nothing but lies on top of lies.....

Sure, and I'm betting you're still waiting from the check from Mexico to pay for the wall....

Guess what Tard.....

The wall will pay for itself......

One of your fellow Trump fluffers posted it here. You guys aren’t trustworthy so I said allegedly. Feel free to search for the thread if you’re interested

I'm not trustworthy, Candy? In what way? Because I'm a conservative? Way to stereotype!

Trump supporters….can’t trust them…..just like Trump himself.

The truth is it's you Scum Bags on the left that can't be trusted......

You and your media are nothing but lies on top of lies.....

Sure, and I'm betting you're still waiting from the check from Mexico to pay for the wall....

Guess what Tard.....

The wall will pay for itself......

Lol

Forum List

Back