Anybody who plays along is a fool.

Salon: Now No One Needs Bolt Action Rifles Either - The Truth About Guns

“Saturday Night Specials” (cheap handguns) = Bad, must be banned

“Military Style Handguns” (expensive handguns) = Bad, must be banned

“Assault Weapons” (inaccurate, short-range rifles) = Bad, must be banned

“Sniper Rifles” (accurate, long-range rifles) = Bad, must be banned

Demon-crats in order to achieve their ultimate political goals, they have to remove all guns from the civilian population.

Instead of going after the perpetrators in society, they use those perps to go after their supposed political enemies in society. Those enemies are complete political parties and groups for whom they want to destroy by way of these tactics or strategies used, and against those for whom they hate.

Ban Salon
Actually this idea isn't far fetched.

All the citizens under seige have to do, is become aware highly aware of how they spend their money. If don't agree with something, then do some simple research in order to understand who or what it is that one is supporting with those dollars spent.

How simple is it really ? Most companies and celebrities have shown their hands on what they believe or represent, so it's just a matter of not spending money at these locations or not supporting those who are out to destroy you.

They should lock you up for being stupid. You know your talking about milli9ns upon millions of guns .

So do you think the police are dumb enough to try and take them or the military. I say they issue democrats like you a stick and a federal dumbass hat and send you in to gets them.sure would cut down on the ammount of dumbass morons in the demo party

They should lock you up for being stupid. You know your talking about milli9ns upon millions of guns .

So do you think the police are dumb enough to try and take them or the military. I say they issue democrats like you a stick and a federal dumbass hat and send you in to gets them.sure would cut down on the ammount of dumbass morons in the demo party
Turn on your sarcasm detector

The Scorpio looks menacing, and likely would scare most liberals, but as a bolt-action, it works the same way other rifles have worked for many generations.

iu

I have absolutely zero problem with a person owning a bolt action rifle.

Not only are they more accurate than semi automatics, but it takes a lot longer than 30 seconds to throw 30 rounds downrange. If we had only bolt action rifles, mass shootings would be a thing of the past.

Not only are they more accurate than semi automatics, but it takes a lot longer than 30 seconds to throw 30 rounds downrange. If we had only bolt action rifles, mass shootings would be a thing of the past.

I wouldn't go that far, if all semi-autos were banned, the crazies would switch to pump-action shot-guns.

Really you say but some were done with a shot gun and others pistols kinda kicks your dumb ass theroy in the ass would you say

Wrong...

Cumbria....Britain......13 dead, pump action shotgun and bolt action rifle...it is the gun free zone target that allows for the killing, not the gun.

Cumbria shootings - Wikipedia

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM ?? BAWAHAWAHAHAWAHAWABAWAHA..

Texas shooting....10 dead, pump action shotgun, revolver...

Texas school shooter used shotgun, pistol in deadly assault

used two firearms: a shotgun and .38 caliber revolver, both of which he got from his father. Ten were left dead, mostly students.

You sure Charles Whitman shot and killed 16 people and wounded 31 others using primarly a bolt action rifle someone who knows how to shoot can be just as deadly with a bolt action rifle as anyone with an AR-15 or similar type rifle.

You sure Charles Whitman shot and killed 16 people and wounded 31 others using primarly a bolt action rifle someone who knows how to shoot can be just as deadly with a bolt action rifle as anyone with an AR-15 or similar type rifle.

Yep....it is the target area, and gun free zone status, that gets more people killed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back