Floods: Trump's Army Corps of Engineers doing a bad job with levees

His INS just released 100,000 people (allegedly) onto the streets. He's not running anything particularly well.

LOL...how do you "allegedly" release 100,000 people, Candy? You either do it or you don't! You've gotta stop trolling Huff Post...it's rotting your brain!

One of your fellow Trump fluffers posted it here. You guys aren’t trustworthy so I said allegedly. Feel free to search for the thread if you’re interested

I'm not trustworthy, Candy? In what way? Because I'm a conservative? Way to stereotype!

Trump supporters….can’t trust them…..just like Trump himself.

His INS just released 100,000 people (allegedly) onto the streets. He's not running anything particularly well.

LOL...how do you "allegedly" release 100,000 people, Candy? You either do it or you don't! You've gotta stop trolling Huff Post...it's rotting your brain!

Here...

Over 100K illegals have been released onto American streets in the past 3 months.

It's absolute insanity!

Are you saying your fellow Trump fluffers has a rotten brain fuck face?

And between you and me, Candy? Accusing me of sucking someone's cock because you don't agree with my politics is downright pathetic. You need to take a good look at what YOU'VE become since Trump defeated Clinton! It isn't pretty.

I debate in the manner in which I’m debated. Seldom (if ever) do I quote Huffpost—talk about your stereotypes.

The accusation isn’t from disagreement; the accusation is for the idiotic rationalizations you and others make in the name of your blob.

Example:

I say Trump’s INS released 100,000 people. You accuse me of having a brain rot.

Marion Morrison makes the allegation as was linked above. You’re completely silent like it didn’t happen.
Where is your accusation of brain rot?

You’ll also note (if capable) that when someone said they hoped Trump has a stroke, I called them out on it.

Why not look in the mirror at yourself…you hypocrite?

Here...

Over 100K illegals have been released onto American streets in the past 3 months.

It's absolute insanity!

And between you and me, Candy? Accusing me of sucking someone's cock because you don't agree with my politics is downright pathetic. You need to take a good look at what YOU'VE become since Trump defeated Clinton! It isn't pretty.

I debate in the manner in which I’m debated. Seldom (if ever) do I quote Huffpost—talk about your stereotypes.

The accusation isn’t from disagreement; the accusation is for the idiotic rationalizations you and others make in the name of your blob.

Example:

Marion Morrison makes the allegation as was linked above. You’re completely silent like it didn’t happen.

You’ll also note (if capable) that when someone said they hoped Trump has a stroke, I called them out on it.

Ah...you may not have noticed, Candy but I gave you a "thank you" when you did call that person out for wishing a stroke on Trump! I'm OK with what I see in the mirror. How do you feel about yourself when you call me a "fluffer"?

Here...

It's absolute insanity!

Example:

Ah...you may not have noticed, Candy but I gave you a "thank you" when you did call that person out for wishing a stroke on Trump! I'm OK with what I see in the mirror. How do you feel about yourself when you call me a "fluffer"?

Truthful. 1/2 of Trump’s supporters want to have his baby and never stop thinking about ways to do make it possible. The other half are women.

I seem to have missed you calling out Marion on his “brain rot”… When can we look forward to you doing that?

I’m guessing never…right? How do you feel when you can’t say what you feel because you can’t violate your fellow cult members?

Here...

It's absolute insanity!

Example:

Truthful. 1/2 of Trump’s supporters want to have his baby and never stop thinking about ways to do make it possible. The other half are women.

I seem to have missed you calling out Marion on his “brain rot”… When can we look forward to you doing that?

I’m guessing never…right? How do you feel when you can’t say what you feel because you can’t violate your fellow cult members?

Never took Biology...did ya'?

Gee, which is really nasty... telling someone that their brain is going to rot if they keep reading nonsense from Huff Post...or accusing someone of being a "fluffer"? Before you start talking about hypocrites, Candy you might want to think about the level YOU'VE taken your attacks to!

Here...

It's absolute insanity!

Example:

I have "brain rot"? You're a Neurosurgeon?
I've never even had an ECG or EKG, how do you know this? Osmosis?

Apparently I posted something that really triggered you, cool! :113:

Here...

Example:

Gee, which is really nasty... telling someone that their brain is going to rot if they keep reading nonsense from Huff Post...or accusing someone of being a "fluffer"? Before you start talking about hypocrites, Candy you might want to think about the level YOU'VE taken your attacks to!

Again, I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.

I said the INS allegedly released 100,000 people.
You took exception to it in your duty to defend the blob.
Then your fellow fluffer says the same thing and you say nothing about it.

If you're upset at being labeled a hypocrite, I might suggest you try to stop being hypocritical. I know these are multi-syllable words. Have you kindergarten teacher explain it to you since you're probably struggling.

Check please.

Here...

Example:

I have "brain rot"? You're a Neurosurgeon?
I've never even had an ECG or EKG, how do you know this? Osmosis?

Apparently I posted something that really triggered you, cool! :113:

I believe you about the 100,000 being released.

According to Old Style, you have brain rot (at least he thought I did when I told him about the 100K Trump turned loose on the streets).

I'll let you two hash it out...it will be a good example of mental-midget-wrestling.

Billions of dollars are being lost due to flooding and the levees suck. In one town, the Army Corps of Engineers made the levee smaller before the floods hit.

Trump’s army corps of engineers, that’s it.

I guess they’re too busy designing a new wall.

How about the fact thst this YEARLY flooding is, in actuality a state/local issue, not a Federal one? The Army Corps of Engineers and DEMA have no place responding to these issues.

Last edited:

Example:

If you're upset at being labeled a hypocrite, I might suggest you try to stop being hypocritical. I know these are multi-syllable words. Have you kindergarten teacher explain it to you since you're probably struggling.

Check please.
LOL...you know, Candy...if you keep referring to me as a cock sucker...which you repeatedly are doing...it's hard to take you serious when you accuse OTHERS of being hypocritical! You've turned into one of those sensitive snowflakes that loves to dish it out but has a conniption if you get a little in return!

Example:

Check please.
LOL...you know, Candy...if you keep referring to me as a cock sucker...which you repeatedly are doing...it's hard to take you serious when you accuse OTHERS of being hypocritical! You've turned into one of those sensitive snowflakes that loves to dish it out but has a conniption if you get a little in return!

Hey...if you accuse me of having "brain rot"...the gloves are off. Sorry if you find it uncomfortable. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch I suppose. Crack open a juice box and soothe your little mind or whatever you kids do these days.

As for reciprocity....you started it and now you're the one bitching about being labeled a Trump fluffer.

Check please.

Hey...if you accuse me of having "brain rot"...the gloves are off. Sorry if you find it uncomfortable. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch I suppose. Crack open a juice box and soothe your little mind or whatever you kids do these days.

As for reciprocity....you started it and now you're the one bitching about being labeled a Trump fluffer.

What's laughable is you think saying someone is going to get brain rot if they keep reading Huffington Post is comparable to accusing someone of sucking another person's cock! I don't find that "uncomfortable"! I find it amusing that you can't see how over the top your attack was for someone chiding you about where you get your information from.

Hate to break this to you, Candy...but what you're doing isn't "running with the big dogs"...it's simply being vile. If that's what you're going for...then congrats...you're one of the more disgusting posters on the board!

What's really ironic is how you supposedly "enlightened" liberals resort to homosexual taunts as a way to insult others! You'll go on and on about how it's conservatives that hate gays but then when you want to try and get under one of our skins...you call one of us a "fluffer"? Yet there you are accusing others of "hypocrisy"! It's almost farce.

Billions of dollars are being lost due to flooding and the levees suck. In one town, the Army Corps of Engineers made the levee smaller before the floods hit.

Trump’s army corps of engineers, that’s it.

I guess they’re too busy designing a new wall.

You Tards blew the levees up....:abgg2q.jpg:

One of your fellow Trump fluffers posted it here. You guys aren’t trustworthy so I said allegedly. Feel free to search for the thread if you’re interested

I'm not trustworthy, Candy? In what way? Because I'm a conservative? Way to stereotype!

The truth is it's you Scum Bags on the left that can't be trusted......

You and your media are nothing but lies on top of lies.....

Check please.

What's laughable is you think saying someone is going to get brain rot if they keep reading Huffington Post is comparable to accusing someone of sucking another person's cock! I don't find that "uncomfortable"! I find it amusing that you can't see how over the top your attack was for someone chiding you about where you get your information from.

Hate to break this to you, Candy...but what you're doing isn't "running with the big dogs"...it's simply being vile. If that's what you're going for...then congrats...you're one of the more disgusting posters on the board!

Thanks I guess. Sorry you can't hang.

The truth is it's you Scum Bags on the left that can't be trusted......

You and your media are nothing but lies on top of lies.....

Sure, and I'm betting you're still waiting from the check from Mexico to pay for the wall....

Check please.

Good job, Candy! You managed one post that wasn't a homophobic attack!

Check please.

Good job, Candy! You managed one post that wasn't a homophobic attack!

I guess it was an attack on your lack of manhood. Do with that what you will.

Forum List

Back