Flip-Flopping Cain and Romney

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Cain said he wants an electrified fence, then on MTP says he was kidding, then yesterday, in a campaign appearance, said that he was for a fence, and it could be electrified!

Cain: My Joke About A Lethal Border Fence Might Be Serious After All

Last week Willard Romney said that the Wall Street protesters were dangerous. Now he says "I worry about the 99% in America".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfk7HDe3xB4]Romney Flip Flops on Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

And now Cain has admitted 999 can be bad for poor and the middle class... Just not everyone that is poor or middle class, unless they spend money lol. A little different than the postion of saying it will only help the poor and middle class.

Cain said he wants an electrified fence, then on MTP says he was kidding, then yesterday, in a campaign appearance, said that he was for a fence, and it could be electrified!

Cain: My Joke About A Lethal Border Fence Might Be Serious After All

Last week Willard Romney said that the Wall Street protesters were dangerous. Now he says "I worry about the 99% in America".

Romney Flip Flops on Occupy Wall Street - YouTube

He means the real 99%. Not the .099% shitting on the street.

ANOTHER Cain Flip-Flop! :lol:

Don’t be VAT stupid

By Herman Cain

November 21, 2010

There’s one message from the 2010 elections that many so-called policy makers, political elites and analysts did not hear. Namely, the American people are not as uninformed and stupid as they think we are.

President Obama’s Debt Commission and the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Debt Reduction Task Force have both floated its ideas for reducing our nation’s runaway national debt. As CNNMoney.com reports, both sets of ideas echo each other in broad strokes. And both sets of ideas could confuse and confound the leaves off a tree.

These ideas are a long way from becoming law, but they are generating, as intended, much discussion about the merits of each idea.

The worst idea is a proposed national sales tax, which is a disguised VAT (value added tax) on top of everything we already pay in federal taxes.

Here are three of the biggest reasons the national retail sales tax is the worst idea on the table.

*snip*

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Forum List

Back