FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

The Russian government didn't meddle. Various business interests did. That's not a flip flop. I'm sure they thought with a Clinton in office they could get more uranium no?

You left wing whackos are out of your fucki ng minds to expect Trump to bitch slap Putin at a press conference. You truly are insane.
Wow......how much was your soul to buy.....a flip flop is not a flip flop...and the sky isn't blue if trump tells you it isn't and water isn't wet if trump tells you it isn't.

Get real. Russians interfered. No links to government interference though. Well maybe the Russian state bank that hired the Podesta Group to remove sanctions. The Ukraine government interfered directly. I'm certain other countries did as well.

And for as many who wanted Trump to win, there is no doubt that many didn't want Clinton to win.
Have you seen the evidence?

CIA claims it was the Russian government

Putin even said that Browder using Russian profits funneled $400 million to the Clinton campaign. Putin is very aware that many Russian business persons have been tied to the Clintons.
Let's see Trump's tax returns. Then we'll talk about Russian business connections.

Until then, STFU. This is about Trump selling out America to Putin. Your pathetic red herrings don't work.

Putin went forceful on Trump yesterday and cowed him.

Then Generals Kelly and Mattis told Trump last night to fess up, or they would dump via XXV.

The Senate intel cmt, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, other intel agencies, and now Trump all say Russia meddled in the election.

LBT and others are cowed too and can't admit the truth. They are afraid of their Russian masters.

So little money spent by these Russians vs the Clinton war chest. Just shows what a really shitty candidate she was. And didn't you run with that loser who hasn't even paid his campaign staff?

You can correct me if I'm wrong on you supporting the Never Trumper.

LMAO! He's a rudderless boat. An empty shell.
He says whatever sounds good at the time.
Putin handed him his ass.

Suddenly this asshole gets proof of Russian meddling....when? On AF1 last night? What a fucking phony!
Trump was given proof of Russian meddling before his inauguration.

Trump and the Republicans can't go the full mile. They can't admit the Russians meddled TO HELP TRUMP.

You'll get the occasional mealy-mouthed admission of Russian meddling, but you NEVER hear them admit it was to help Trump.

The Russian government didn't meddle. Various business interests did. That's not a flip flop. I'm sure they thought with a Clinton in office they could get more uranium no?

You left wing whackos are out of your fucki ng minds to expect Trump to bitch slap Putin at a press conference. You truly are insane.
Wow......how much was your soul to buy.....a flip flop is not a flip flop...and the sky isn't blue if trump tells you it isn't and water isn't wet if trump tells you it isn't.

Get real. Russians interfered. No links to government interference though. Well maybe the Russian state bank that hired the Podesta Group to remove sanctions. The Ukraine government interfered directly. I'm certain other countries did as well.

And for as many who wanted Trump to win, there is no doubt that many didn't want Clinton to win.
Have you seen the evidence?

CIA claims it was the Russian government

They haven't examined the server. I don't give a shit what they claimed. Wait. Didn't they claim Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

tinydancer, Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election

Your hero says he accepts that Russia meddled in the election

Once again, having trouble quoting what he actually said?

He said that someone meddled. Russia, or could be some other entity. We don't fcking know and if you were honest (you certainly aren't) you would admit to it.
He said that Putin had strongly denied interfering and that he believed him

Contrary to what his own intelligence had reported

He's so fucking out of his depth. Putin's still laughing.

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election

Our President is not just a liar, but he is a cowardly liar

He grovels in front of Putin and proclaims he trusts Putin’s claims over his own intelligence

Then when he returns home to justified outrage, he says the opposite
TheCowardlyPresident-d1d849e47eba60fa56664f80a540e883.jpg

Trump was thoroughly punked by Putin. And now the stupid fuck is acting like Vinny Barbarino.

"What?...Where?..."

Forum List

Back