Flight 93 crash fantasy

so you claim the FBI lied
Yes, unless you can show some good proof that 95% was really recovered there. Shouldn't be too hard if that amount was really recovered. Christ, it's practically a whole 757. How hard can it be to prove?! :lol:

and CNN is in on it
No dimwit. They just report what the FBI spokespeople tell them. :cuckoo:
sorry dipshit, i dont have access to that, and neither would anyone else on this forum
and you are saying they lied, you need some proof , dont you?
what proof do you have
we've all seen the photos of the proof they DID get it
you want to deny the facts and replace it with your paranoid delusions

Sorry for the smack-down candycorn. I'll try to go easier on you guys from now on. I know it's not easy supporting an official story that's full of holes. :lol:

Last edited:
thanks, retard, its nice knowing i can occupy space in your cranial cavity free of charge, and in such a short span of time

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkqgs68A6a8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
dipshit, you understand that id-eots just retitled that video he found on youtube, right?
or are you pathetically THAT stupid to think that is actually me in that video?

thanks, retard, its nice knowing i can occupy space in your cranial cavity free of charge, and in such a short span of time

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkqgs68A6a8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
dipshit, you understand that id-eots just retitled that video he found on youtube, right?

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.
WRONG

again

WRONG

again

Why do you say again? Was he ever right?

WRONG

again

Why do you say again? Was he ever right?
again, as in still
saying "wrong again" in no way implies he has ever been right;)
i hope that clears it up

Anyone?

Anyone?

Nobody cares, CD. You've been exposed (now on this forum as well) as a fraud.

Anyone?

Anyone what? Are you asking if anyone will come to your defense and agree with you?

It didn't work in the concrete core thread, why would you think it would work here, Chris?

Anyone?

Anyone what? Are you asking if anyone will come to your defense and agree with you?

It didn't work in the concrete core thread, why would you think it would work here, Chris?

Chris ? concrete core ? wtf are you on boy ?

Anyone?

Nobody cares, CD. You've been exposed (now on this forum as well) as a fraud.

You have been exposed as someone who is paid to post so shut the Fuck up

Forum List

Back