FleeBaggers Fleeing

Oh no fucking way!!!!!!

Cathy Griffin is going to be on MSNBC!!!

Why haven't I been watching this train wreck for years?!?!?!?

Do the left really watch this stuff for "news?"

This is freaking hilkarious!!!

Every B-lister from th epast 3 decades has been on tonight, all crying about Wisconsin and Sara Palin!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screw NPR....this is comedy GOLD!!!

This is indeed a great day for not only the state of Wisconsin, but the nation as well. Alot was hanging on Wisconsin being a strong union state. Now that Scott walkers Budget Repair Bill is almost law, the labor unions will no longer have the power to fund and back Democratic political candidates like they did for
Barack Obama. Folks, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Yep, you said it. This is all about taking power away from a Democratic voting bloc. Now if that lying piece of shit, soon to be recalled along with a few Repub Senators, Walker would just admit that it was never about the budget. Oh that's right. He pretty much did admit that when he pulled this illegal crap. I'm sure his approval numbers will be through the roof next week. He might get up to 40%.

Oh no fucking way!!!!!!

Cathy Griffin is going to be on MSNBC!!!

Why haven't I been watching this train wreck for years?!?!?!?

Do the left really watch this stuff for "news?"

This is freaking hilkarious!!!

Every B-lister from th epast 3 decades has been on tonight, all crying about Wisconsin and Sara Palin!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screw NPR....this is comedy GOLD!!!

Just watch, later tonight they'll be talking to Billy Carter. :rofl:

This is indeed a great day for not only the state of Wisconsin, but the nation as well. Alot was hanging on Wisconsin being a strong union state. Now that Scott walkers Budget Repair Bill is almost law, the labor unions will no longer have the power to fund and back Democratic political candidates like they did for

Yep, you said it. This is all about taking power away from a Democratic voting bloc. Now if that lying piece of shit, soon to be recalled along with a few Repub Senators, Walker would just admit that it was never about the budget. Oh that's right. He pretty much did admit that when he pulled this illegal crap. I'm sure his approval numbers will be through the roof next week. He might get up to 40%.

We tried to tell you that polls don't matter when there isn't an election pending. We tried to tell you that recalling him a year from now, won't stop him from getting his bill passed now. We tried to tell you that this was going to pass, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it, because the votes were there.

Guess what?

Even if it was illegal, its still over. They may have to vote again tomorrow, after 2 hours notice, but at that point, they might be voting on the WHOLE BILL, or just the one they passed tonight.

Go ahead and recall him next year.

Hell, MSNBC already has him penciled in as running for President anyway, so you'll probably be doing him a favor.

We tried to tell you that polls don't matter when there isn't an election pending. We tried to tell you that recalling him a year from now, won't stop him from getting his bill passed now. We tried to tell you that this was going to pass, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it, because the votes were there.

Guess what?

Even if it was illegal, its still over. They may have to vote again tomorrow, after 2 hours notice, but at that point, they might be voting on the WHOLE BILL, or just the one they passed tonight.

Hell, MSNBC already has him penciled in as running for President anyway, so you'll probably be doing him a favor.

Blah blah blah. So what? Walker will be recalled in less than a year, and when Dems control the governorship and the state legislature, union bargaining rights will be restored.

And because it was an illegal move, it may very well be overturned. Fat chance because the AG is a Repub, but it's possible.

Guess what?

Blah blah blah. So what? Walker will be recalled in less than a year, and when Dems control the governorship and the state legislature, union bargaining rights will be restored.

And because it was an illegal move, it may very well be overturned. Fat chance because the AG is a Repub, but it's possible.
dream ON
LOL

there was nothing illegal about it
you are dumb as shit

I actually think there is a good chance it gets overturned. They only gave 1 hour 51 minutes of notice, and they have to give 2 hours.

So, I think it wil get overturned tomorrow.

Then 2 hours and 15 minutes later it will be voted on again and pass again.

Recall him next year. According to MSNBC, you can notify him in Iowa.

I'm not surprised.

Were you even born?

Styx was popular in the 1990's? I know they were big in the 1970's. I didn't realize they maintained their popularity all of those years.

I'm not surprised.

Were you even born?

What is your problem? You made some stupid remark about Reich being a nobody since "Styx was popular" (which was in the 70's) when clearly he has done a lot since then - like being Clinton's Commerce Secretary. I called you out on your stupid little jab at Reich, and you didn't like it, so now you're playing games.

I actually think there is a good chance it gets overturned. They only gave 1 hour 51 minutes of notice, and they have to give 2 hours.

So, I think it wil get overturned tomorrow.

Then 2 hours and 15 minutes later it will be voted on again and pass again.

Recall him next year. According to MSNBC, you can notify him in Iowa.

You keep insinuating that MSNBC is predicting Walker will now have the political clout to secure the GOP nomination for 2012. I was watching Lawrence O'Donnell when he asked a guest about that. And that's all it was - a question. And the guest dismissed the notion. MSNBC isn't babbling about Walker as a 2012 candidate, you're just over-blowing the significance of a simple question.

Oh the weeping and gnashing of teeth from the AWOL WI senators on MSNBC. Such whining and cry about foul play, this from 14 assholes who ran off to stop the government. I applaud the WI GOP senators for stuffing the dems' feeble attempt at stopping the inevitable. States simply can't afford unions or union bullshit any more.

What light? Are you excited to get paid a nickel a day? Thats the Republican goal. They hate non-millionaires including themselves for not being a millionaire.

Republicans hate the American worker, they will repeal every worker law to appease the corporations they represent. This is bad and illegal. But leave it to Republicans to break the law and our moral compass as a country.

What light? Are you excited to get paid a nickel a day? Thats the Republican goal. They hate non-millionaires including themselves for not being a millionaire.

Republicans hate the American worker, they will repeal every worker law to appease the corporations they represent. This is bad and illegal. But leave it to Republicans to break the law and our moral compass as a country.

Duz it need a waaaambalance?

Duz it need a waaaambalance?
yes, he does
one that will give him one of those white coats with really long arms

cause he is totally fucking INSANE

Forum List

Back