FleeBaggers Fleeing

fucking RIGHT Wing BasTERDS....i think Dean is right about you guys.....:eusa_eh:

Right, you are against using procedures for a party to get their way. Like when the Dems ran away to prevent a quorum. Oops, bad example, that was a procedural tactic. Like when Pelosi used reconciliation to prevent a re-vote she'd have lost to prevent Brown from voting on it. Oops...that was a procedural tactic too...

Hmm..OK, why are you against it again?

I do think all of the Democratic Senators should be up for ethic violations and expelled from the Senate. Leaving the state because they knew they would lose a vote is ridiculous! Do they plan on doing this all year long? They need Senators who want to take their jobs seriously!

This serves the Fleebaggers right.

Walker offered them more concessions early today and they refused.

He was willing to compromise, the Dems weren't and now they get to live with the consequences.

MSNBC is PRICELESS right now :)

I haven't turned on the TV for months until this head's up.

Comedy has returned to television tonight. :lol:

They had a couple of WI (D)s on. Their arguments are all procedural, legal arguments regarding the notice given.

Even if their arguments are valid, this is over. The Fleebaggers will be back at the Statehouse tomorrow, and 2 hours is all the notice that is required, so procedurally legal or not, it ends tomorrow at the latest, and the Dems lose.

Now the WI House Dems are talking about fleeing the State tomorrow.

The poor teachers can be taken out now without hearings and lawsuits. Teachers may have the option to join the union or not to join or pay a service fee. More reforms can take place without going through the union first.

Give the teachers a chance to see what life is like without the union protection or interference and let them decide what they want after time. Most teachers have nothing to do with unions until the time when they are told to strike or pay the dues to candidates they may or may not support.

MSNBC is PRICELESS right now :)

I haven't turned on the TV for months until this head's up.

Comedy has returned to television tonight. :lol:

They had a couple of WI (D)s on. Their arguments are all procedural, legal arguments regarding the notice given.

Even if their arguments are valid, this is over. The Fleebaggers will be back at the Statehouse tomorrow, and 2 hours is all the notice that is required, so procedurally legal or not, it ends tomorrow at the latest, and the Dems lose.

And who do they have on now? A goofball from the Huff&Puff and blow the truth up Post

This is indeed a great day for not only the state of Wisconsin, but the nation as well. Alot was hanging on Wisconsin being a strong union state. Now that Scott walkers Budget Repair Bill is almost law, the labor unions will no longer have the power to fund and back Democratic political candidates like they did for
Barack Obama. Folks, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

NOW, for the other Governors to do the correct thing !!!

LMAO!!!

Now MSNBC is talking about Walker as the GOP nominee for President in 2012.

Do these fuckers moonlight at NPR?

Its like somebody just stole their lunch money and they are PISSED!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh God.....THANK YOU for this!!!!

Now they're talking about Newt Gingrich's "serial infidelity." They just all but called his current wife a whore.

Why didn't they get Clinton in on this one?

This is rich!!!

I see why they get their asses kicked in the ratings, but for entertainment, it's pretty freaking awesome!!!!

Forum List

Back