FleeBaggers Fleeing

What light? Are you excited to get paid a nickel a day? Thats the Republican goal. They hate non-millionaires including themselves for not being a millionaire.

Republicans hate the American worker, they will repeal every worker law to appease the corporations they represent. This is bad and illegal. But leave it to Republicans to break the law and our moral compass as a country.

Duz it need a waaaambalance?
yes, he does
one that will give him one of those white coats with really long arms

cause he is totally fucking INSANE

Cut him some slack.

Check his avatar.

He's a 17 year-old doper, praying he gets a C in Algebra 2 so he can get that job at Costco and get the hell out of mom and dad's basement.

They just reported on Fox News, the number one news source in America, that the Wisconsin Senate Republicans are stripping the fiscal parts of the contentious bill out so that they can vote for the "collective bargaining" parts that Gov. Walker wants. Now the Fleebaggers in Illinois are said to be Fleebagging their asses home to stop them..

You can't make this shit up.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

This is indeed a great day for not only the state of Wisconsin, but the nation as well. Alot was hanging on Wisconsin being a strong union state. Now that Scott walkers Budget Repair Bill is almost law, the labor unions will no longer have the power to fund and back Democratic political candidates like they did for
Barack Obama. Folks, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

What light? Are you excited to get paid a nickel a day? Thats the Republican goal. They hate non-millionaires including themselves for not being a millionaire.

Republicans hate the American worker, they will repeal every worker law to appease the corporations they represent. This is bad and illegal. But leave it to Republicans to break the law and our moral compass as a country.

Actually Walker just saved the state from huge lay-offs and it is all now a "done deal" :clap2: From Associated Press:

Walker had repeatedly argued that collective bargaining was a budget issue, because his proposed changes would give local governments the flexibility to confront budget cuts needed to close the state's $3.6 billion deficit. He has said that without the changes, he may have needed to lay off 1,500 state workers and make other cuts to balance the budget.

Senate Democratic Minority Leader Mark Miller said in an interview with The Associated Press there is nothing Democrats can do now to stop the bill: "It's a done deal."

News from The Associated Press

Get a load of the senator on BSnbc wearing a sweatshirt.

I guess he thought it would not be televised. :eek:

I'm not seeing a whole lot of "diversity" in the faces of those protesters. They must be racists.

Oh no fucking way!!!!!!

Cathy Griffin is going to be on MSNBC!!!

Why haven't I been watching this train wreck for years?!?!?!?

Do the left really watch this stuff for "news?"

This is freaking hilkarious!!!

Every B-lister from th epast 3 decades has been on tonight, all crying about Wisconsin and Sara Palin!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screw NPR....this is comedy GOLD!!!

Just watch, later tonight they'll be talking to Billy Carter. :rofl:

Billy Carter ( 1937 – 1988 )
Channeled through Sylvia Browne

Oh no fucking way!!!!!!

Every B-lister from th epast 3 decades has been on tonight, all crying about Wisconsin and Sara Palin!

Just watch, later tonight they'll be talking to Billy Carter. :rofl:

Billy Carter ( 1937 – 1988 )
Channeled through Sylvia Browne

When has death ever stopped BSNBC?

After all, they still think Chrissy Mathews has credibility. :lol:

This is indeed a great day for not only the state of Wisconsin, but the nation as well. Alot was hanging on Wisconsin being a strong union state. Now that Scott walkers Budget Repair Bill is almost law, the labor unions will no longer have the power to fund and back Democratic political candidates like they did for

fucking Right Wing BasTurds.....dam where is Dean when you need him to set these fucking Republicans straight....

fucking Right Wing BasTurds.....dam where is Dean when you need him to set these fucking Republicans straight....

Who knew 6% was a majority?

At least in Wisconsin.

Well it seems the FleeBaggers aren't coming home any time soon.. See what's up for the GOP next. I'm sure they're exacting revenge on the flighty 14..

:lol::lol::eusa_pray:

Damn, it seems I missed some seriously funny shit. I'm so pissed, I may have to run away and hide in Illinois till I calm down.

Oh no fucking way!!!!!!

It's as bad right now. They really should ppv it when they go off the rails, like last night, and this morning.
I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard without buying a ticket. :lol:

I thought everyone on BSNBC was going to have a heart attack. They were all foaming at the mouth.

Jesus. Comedy Central.

I thought everyone on BSNBC was going to have a heart attack. They were all foaming at the mouth.

Jesus. Comedy Central.

Rach almost lost it. :lol:

Yeah. I LMAO last night. Can hardly wait to catch Shitzy tonight. He will be foaming all over the studio. Towel anyone?? LOL

The kicker is that if the rolls were reversed and it was the Reps who went to ILL and the Dems who did the voting BSNBC would be touting what a great job the Dems did for the taxpayers of ILL.

Laughter is the best medicine.

They just reported on Fox News, the number one news source in America, that the Wisconsin Senate Republicans are stripping the fiscal parts of the contentious bill out so that they can vote for the "collective bargaining" parts that Gov. Walker wants. Now the Fleebaggers in Illinois are said to be Fleebagging their asses home to stop them..

You can't make this shit up.

Clever parlimentary procedure.

Forum List

Back